• Saturday

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

jeffkun34

Science will find a way!,
20 Year Member
Won’t be able to make this one folks. Just started a new job and I will be helping to move half of my coworkers to a new office location on this weekend.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
I have prior work commitments that kick off Saturday morning, but I'm still planning to stop by sometime in the later half of the afternoon. Will things be generally winding down by 10-11pm?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Time for an RSVP post! If you are coming this Saturday...I need to know, BEFORE Saturday. Please direct message me if you are coming, DO NOT reply in this thread please.

Saturday Sept 21st-Start: 1pm

Endtime-1am Sunday, Sept 22.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Which version(s) of KOF XI do you still have? Can we fire up the Saturn for Virtual On at some point after dark? I can bring extra controllers if needed. :)

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Which version(s) of KOF XI do you still have? Can we fire up the Saturn for Virtual On at some point after dark? I can bring extra controllers if needed. :)

-XI I have on a jammafied PS2. We can run it in the NAC.
-console games are a no-go...the garage is so full of cabs, that the TV was given away.

Stoked you are coming, dude!

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
-XI I have on a jammafied PS2. We can run it in the NAC.

Do you have access to the memory card save(full bonus roster w/ Tung, Mai, etc) for NA or JPN?

Spare time permitting, I'm keen on playing Breakers Revenge, Ninja Masters, AOF 3, & Samurai Spirits: AZ for HNG64.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I don’t have the memory card save. Feel free to bring it if you do...it’s a US KoF XI.

I’m sure we can get a few of your requests on deck.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Excited to be coming tomorrow!

If there's anything I should bring let me know.

Phoenix Down

Flagstaff Up,
20 Year Member
Just got home a few minutes ago, had a great time with everyone there!

Looking forward to next time (after some sleep, of course).

Also, before I forget again, here's the YouTube channel I mentioned for Brooklyn Video Games, they regularly do King of Fighters streaming of matches (primarily 2002): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSdpSL_jPoiPXn_QCJPUGg

Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Thanks again Jim for hosting the event! I enjoyed myself, wish I could have caught the sabertooth in Jambo Safari, but it was nice hanging out with everyone and thanks again for the Iron Hill IPA!

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Thanks again Jim for hosting the event! I enjoyed myself, wish I could have caught the sabertooth in Jambo Safari, but it was nice hanging out with everyone and thanks again for the Iron Hill IPA!

Only true master's, such as myself, can capture the saber tooth tiger

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Hats off to Jimbo Safari Guide for hosting everybody. As usual, I had a resoundingly great time from beginning to end. Playing versus matches in Chaos Breaker for the first time in ages was a riot in particular. Also spectated a slew of memorable & close bouts in Power Instinct 5. Worth noting that I randomly brought SF4AE's Hakan out of retirement for a whopping 5 minutes, lol. I still have a couple of decent photos to share once I adjust the light levels on most of them.