Open offer to all owners of Aero Fighters 3 and Power Spikes II

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
World Heroes 2 wasn't as good as Street Fighter 2, but I liked the characters, the music, the art, and most importantly, I had fun when I played it.

The same with Art of Fighting 2. The game, to me, oozes style. It's so campy --I love it. Those were the days before I had internet, so I would literally stare at magazine screen-shots for hours. Taking everything in. Noticing stuff like silhouettes in the window of Robert's mansion.

I too loved that about world heroes 2, mudman and his backdrop and music were awesome plus J max and Erik, if only they had kept all the BD music in Jet instead of one for all in those WH2 stages.

When I had Gamepro and they had a page off the backdrops for FF2, I would love looking at it day after day while waiting to get the game

Even though I can still playmost games now via kawaks, the only one I really enjoy as much now as back then is SS2.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Another +1 for World Heroes 2. It's one of the reasons why I would love to see another NGBC, because I know it would be the only possible new game to have Captain Cid in it. Same goes for AoDC.

SSS

neo retired
Maybe I'm confusing them with envision. Been a good while since visiting either.

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
(gibberish rantings from a Kiwi who has not understood any instructions whatsoever)

mh34

more sock puppet fun. Welcome back, non programmer type. Let me know when you will be using the insult generator web page.

Last edited:

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Funny how you were in chat begging for tips on how to be accepted here.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Maybe not creating multiple accounts and spamming up the forums would be a start.

If people didn't like you spamming their emails, why do you think anyone would somehow like this?

Nightmare Tony

*Account control passed, on to Tony's family.Ex Ro
Spamming beggar!!

Dumping MAME union, eh? Hahahaa! You are not even a programmer, how the hell would you know?

Don't hate me just because I'm cool.

ldz
ldx #$00
loop
lda 2000,x
sta 4000,x
inx
cpx #$0d
bne loop
brk
.db #$53, #$75, #$63, #$68, #$20, #$61, #$6e, #$20, #$69, #$64, #$69, #$6f, #$74

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Zeljko.jpg

NeoDevil

n00b
Since this is such an active thread I figure I'll ask this (as Im sure it has been asked before)

I read on a forum not that long ago (maybe Neo Gaf) that somebody on here either claimed to have, or DOES have a prototype of Mark of the Wolves 2. Is there any truth to this (the claim, not if its real or not)

I cant even imagine the drama that would follow that if it were to surface. I know its completely unrelated, but I had to ask anyways.

lowerlevels

Not-so-Bashful Neophyte,
Not trying to get posting numbers up, actually wishing that I didn't post these at all. I was recently doing research on MOTW2 so when I saw your post, I jumped in. I apologize if I look like an idiot considering that this thread is involved with very heavy topics.

Anyhow, to redeem myself, here is a link explaining that SNKP has the game loosely scheduled for release at some unkown point, also calling it Fatal Fury 10. Apparently 70 percent of the game had been complete when SNK shut it's doors.

Actually my posts have nothing to do with your question. I apologize for my noob action.

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/20...-mark-of-the-wolves-2-still-being-planned.htm

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Do you know Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus OH?

lowerlevels

Not-so-Bashful Neophyte,
Do you know Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus OH?

No, but I just read the thread regarding this guy. Bizarre. I hope I don't have a chance to meet anyone who is that ignorant.

Ah, I have the edit feature now. Thank you Arcademan for the insight.

Last edited: