Obama and OJ Hold Hands (youtube vid I made)

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Video I made.

Click on it. Looks good in HD.

Gotta go to work but I'll be back later to talk about it.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
Thanks a lot, guys. I wish I could think of a way to get people to watch my stuff more. I guess I just gotta build up da subscribers and da friends on the youtube. It's kinda wild when you see a VLOGGER getting hundreds of thousands of views and it's not what most people would call conventional creative output - people like it though. Too bad I'm not a cute girl.

If anyone has any suggestions about getting views, I'd like to hear them. Otherwise, thanks for watching!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Thanks a lot, guys. I wish I could think of a way to get people to watch my stuff more. I guess I just gotta build up da subscribers and da friends on the youtube. It's kinda wild when you see a VLOGGER getting hundreds of thousands of views and it's not what most people would call conventional creative output - people like it though. Too bad I'm not a cute girl.

If anyone has any suggestions about getting views, I'd like to hear them. Otherwise, thanks for watching!

I just read this sorry for the bump....
Spam the shit out of it on Myspace video...you will piss off so many people and it will spread like AIDS.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Most annoying sig of the year already goes out to Hippee.

Thankfully I have AdBlocker software so I don't have to see that eyesore anymore.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
My nightmare probability just went up about 90%

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Whatever guys. Fuck Obama.

Him and Biden are already shaping up to be real pieces of shit.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
pretty godawful but hey man do what YOU want to do ok

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member
That was some of the creepiest fuckin shit I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure when I go to sleep I won't have sweet dreams now, thanks alot.

Hippee

Sgt. Pistachio,
That was a bit retarded, and very disturbing.

Thanks - better than very retarded and a bit disturbing

Most annoying sig of the year already goes out to Hippee.

Thankfully I have AdBlocker software so I don't have to see that eyesore anymore.

Sounds nice. Thank you... - were you just seeing the big picture - my sig isn't THAT big - unless you just don't like OJ and Obama smiling at each other. If that's the problem - there's nothing I can do about it :oh_no:

pretty godawful but hey man do what YOU want to do ok

Ok thanks.

I just read this sorry for the bump....
Spam the shit out of it on Myspace video...you will piss off so many people and it will spread like AIDS.

Yeah... I guess I should. Can you write on people's walls if you don't know them? I'm not really familiar with myspace video - I'd rather have a popular youtube site. Thanks for the suggestion.

My nightmare probability just went up about 90%

Good. Let me know if I appear naked in your dreams, plz. Thanks. :vik: ;)

That was some of the creepiest fuckin shit I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure when I go to sleep I won't have sweet dreams now, thanks alot.

You're welcome. Thanks.

punkGuyta

Hardened Shock Trooper
you could link it to all your friends on face back most ppl forward everything they get and so on thats how we advertised a fundraiser last year and it seemed o work pretty well