NOT FS: Captain Tomaday (mostly) full kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
If you want the best tomato themed shmup of all time, I've got a deal for you. This is a full kit except there is no label on the box. Cart label is holo (OMG) and in overall very nice shape, cart has some scuffing as you'd expect. Art pack is all around mint, includes the MM, 2 mini posters or whatever those things are called and the dip sheet. Original baggies for both the cart and art pack.

This is hard to find pricing on, a loose cart sold on EBay for $130 shipped, a non-matching kit in worse condition sold for $145 shipped. I'm asking $125->now $117 shipped Priority insured in the US. I can also throw in a shockbox, but no Tomaday insert if you want.

Edit: Adding up my KOF 2003 kit. Pretty sure this was NOS when I got it. $150 shipped seems common on EBay now, I'm asking $120 shipped.SOLD!

Last edited:

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Would you sell the baggies separately?

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Bump for price drop on Tomaday. KOF kit sold and shipped to a contributing member. Happy to take pics for an interested party tomorrow.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
No longer for sale, moved to the EBay pile. But thanks to the market leech who offered me $100 shipped and has entered multiple freebie raffles in his last dozen posts.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
No longer for sale, moved to the EBay pile. But thanks to the market leech who offered me $100 shipped and has entered multiple freebie raffles in his last dozen posts.

no in person callout? you're getting soft in your old age.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Holy hell, I sold a loose cart for $85 a couple months ago. That's a fucking steal at the original asking price. I was really tempted, but know I wouldn't get to playing it for too long again. Some people here...
no in person callout? you're getting soft in your old age.
Seriously. I thought he was better than that.

madman

Rating - 100%
120   0   0
I didn't call him out because I wanted to prevent a shitshow. If other people choose to sell to members without checking their post history and noticing they ONLY post in the market, that's on them. Most likely even if he had wanted to buy at my asking price I would not have sold to him, so the $100 offer was beyond laughable.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
These baggies you make mention of, are they creased? I can't do creases in plastic so if there are I'd suggest a $40 reduction in your list price.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I want to know who the lowballer was....

Status
Not open for further replies.