New NEOGEO game: "NEO XYX" NG: DEV.TEAM 2013

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
NG: DEV posted that the trailer should be released in a week or so. Just wait for that instead.

gegrago

Mr. Big's Thug
Looks awesome! I wouldn't mind to have black bars or just still pics on the sides for an AES version.
Music selection goes well. Hopefully, the sound effects are loud enough to push the experience like in the arcades. Or if they could put a music volume slider in the menu to adjust it to taste.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Damn that is so badass!! I really hope they do the bars on the side for the AES I like the graphic pic's better than just having the black bars. The boss at the end of the video is HUGE. Very cool DEV team props to you guys I think I'm gonna half to pick it up.:D

westtrade

Overtop Pathfinder
10 Year Member
Very nice work NG: DEV. What happens at 1:40 is a very nice touch, lol.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Very nice work NG: DEV. What happens at 1:40 is a very nice touch, lol.

Lol, I didn't catch that the first time. So we have "bitches" in Gunlord and "fuck" in Neo XYX; I can't wait to see the profanity in the next one.

Loefye

Lt. Laser,

Wow, so happy I preordered a MVS version. I actually ordered just yesterday, a day before the trailer release in fear it would sell out fast afterward. All these people with little faith in the devs... I knew it would look and play awesome! No doubt in my mind. I'm so pumped for this release. Tax returns will come in perfect time for me to snag a re-release of Gunlord and Pink Bullets as well. Oh yea baby.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I noticed at 2:18 of the new trailer the stage with water has some reminisce of Irems graphic designs. :D The vehicles crossing the bridge, the style of the water effects and the huge craines in the background are awesome. Really excited about this game now.

grips03

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
I hope they have black bars on the side or at least an option for it - static graphics on the sides would be distracting. Option for adult language, with default being kid friendly would be a good idea.

I think I'll get the DC version and if its good, pick up the AES version.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
it's really pretty. I like Fast Striker, but this is so much more eye-appealing. music at 3:04 reminded me of east asia in DDP: DOJ. and I still love the "bombcat" :D

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Does the game seem like its running at 1.5x speed to anyone else? The Ship movements seem really fast and erratic like a whole lot of speed powerups have been collected.

Don't get me wrong, the game looks great but I was curious re. the above sentence as I have not played Fast Striker so wasn't sure if the speed was just a NG Dev thing.

Looking forward to April!

Is it two player?

boss0033

Kula's Candy
it's really pretty. I like Fast Striker, but this is so much more eye-appealing. music at 3:04 reminded me of east asia in DDP: DOJ. and I still love the "bombcat" :D

I agree, this game graphically speaking is sick. That Boss at the end! WTF!

Punisher5.0

Cheng's Errand Boy
Looks like it's no longer for sale. Ohh well I'll just wait for the AES version like I originally planned.

trenog

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
I decided to pass on this one but its nice to see them get the support they deserve.

Yeah, I was considering it too for what it's worth...But with me working on getting money together for a trip I think I made the smarter, if less compulsively fun choice ;)

Hoping for a cheaper copy to come up for sale by them!

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I knew once the trailer was posted that they would get more interest.