NEOSD AES Support thread !

mattw77777

n00b
Hello everyone!
I just got got a Neo SD and I was wondering if anyone knows if they plan on releasing cheat support for it or is that only for the pro?

Also, I can’t get demo sound working on some games like metal slug. The soft dip is enabled

Last edited:

Hasi

n00b
Bad NeoSD AES

Hello community!

Today I flashed KoF03 to my AES cart. After finished the flash the NeoSD boots up in a green, mosaic screen and finally stands stills in a blue screen.

I tried to rename the update file to forced, delete the last game file and saved a blank reset.cfg on the SD card. Nothing helps.

I can’t come back into the boot menu again.

What can I do now too?

Last edited:

Hasi

n00b
Need help:

How can I reach someone at Terraonion’s NeoSD support?

They don‘t answer my emails. :(

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The Dark Soft one seems to still be supported...

OldSchoolNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
15 Year Member
Looking for help with my NeoSD pro V 1.07 R08. Booted it up today and flashed a game from my game list on the SD card and played it for a bit. Turned the system off and now when I restart it I keep getting a "No SD Card Present. Please Insert a SD card in the Cartridge." error message. The SD card is there, I power off and take the card out and re-insert it, however it never detects it now. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

city41

Aero Fighters Flyboy
10 Year Member
Neo Alec already posted the link. You're still fucked when you actually need their support.

I mean, chat has a lot of problems, and those common problems are probably harming their support. But I can say I have received excellent support from them on their DIscord. Your mileage may vary.

Guys, i have the Neo sd, and in the game Real Bout Fatal Fury Special, the input commands are all wrong (c button doesnt work) and i cant change them. Yu guys experienced this? All the other game are fine, but with this one im having this problem.