NeoGeoX.com is down...

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Luckily I have spare cash and savings so can waste money on things I enjoy without any loss of sleep(even if they are shit)
Also I got a supergun and mvs and AES games.
life is good enough for me without having to explain myself :)

Last edited:
Thats ok as I got my moneys worth with my unibios and 50 games and had a month of fun.
Rather than paying twice as much for a PS3 with no games

Seriously though I would like to see an update but its been down a couple of times now

My PS3 is a glorified Netflix/Hulu/Blu-ray box. $400 was wasted on mine until they put the best Netflix interface on it and I use it daily now... sadly it's just for Netflix lol.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I did have a PS3 before when king of fighters XIII came out but for only a couple of games I liked on the system, wasnt really worth keeping it so sold it, still got my KOF XIII though if ever I decide to buy another one plus the blue ray players a neat touch.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The current gen stuff got nothing I wanted. On the contrary, the NGX may still have hope.

Neo x

War Room Troll
Neo geo x is the shit. Me and Lee Gray are two crazy hot studs with x`s and big wangs. Sometimes we combine the two.

marvelus10

n00b
The average joe does not earn 10 pound an hour, where did you get that idea?

I wasn't an idea, I was trying to make a hypothetical comparison. Lets say you work at Tescos making 5 Pound an hour and you spend 200 Pounds on a game console, it can be compared that some American making 5 Dollars an hour working at Walmart buys same game console for 200 Dollars. Your are both out the same a mount of money, no need to make a conversion of funds/worth. He makes 5, spends 200 and so do you.