NeoGeo MVS kits and carts.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
:up:Bump

Received my carts today in excellent shape and quite fast!

Good luck with the rest of your sale

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Got my Nightmare in the Dark yesterday; that was FAST!

Anyone looking here, buy with confidence. :)

Thanks, thegreathopper! Positive feedback left.

J

jugems cloud

hi im interested in metal slug 5 can you tell me if it is a full kit or just cart, as the pic is cart only but it says underneath it is part of kits above.

also there is a metal slug 2 cart in the first picture that im interested in but there is no price for it or it being marked as sold as other carts have been.

this is my ebay feedback - http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=allisonblack_123&ftab=AllFeedback

i thought it was better to reply to this rather than pm as im a new member it makes it more transparent, and also just to assure you and others that i am not a timewaster. as there was no real guidelines/etiquette for new forum users who wish to buy in forum rules.

thanks

Last edited:

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Hoping to hear back about my offer on that Strikers soon! :)

thegreathopper

NAM-75 Vet
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Slugs.

Metal Slug 5 is a complete kit with 3 x sets of art etc as brand new. I still have Metal Slug 2 I was not going to sell it but I would sell it for £40 shipped to Scotland.

hi im interested in metal slug 5 can you tell me if it is a full kit or just cart, as the pic is cart only but it says underneath it is part of kits above.

also there is a metal slug 2 cart in the first picture that im interested in but there is no price for it or it being marked as sold as other carts have been.

this is my ebay feedback - http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=allisonblack_123&ftab=AllFeedback

i thought it was better to reply to this rather than pm as im a new member it makes it more transparent, and also just to assure you and others that i am not a timewaster. as there was no real guidelines/etiquette for new forum users who wish to buy in forum rules.

thanks

J

jugems cloud

item received

very highly recommended. buy with confidence!!!

mmsadda

10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Another smooth transaction. :)

Fantastic seller!