Neo red cab

Fulkelmis

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi guys,
I have been looking for a while now (almost 2 years), and I can't find a neo red cab. Specialy in Europe (I'm looking in UK, France, Spain, Holland....). Expect a wreck, it seems almost impossible to get one in Europe. Any idea or good location to find one? Or are they only sold in the US/CAN?
Thx.

PS: I mean one of those beauties: http://www.hardmvs.com/xml/usa/usCabs.htm.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Those are the usa style cabs... prolly the closest thing on that side is the elecrocoin cabs....

Bazza1000

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I've seen a few come up every now and again on eBay over the last 12 months, both looked to be in ok condition as well. Last one went for around £500 from memory. Just need to remain patient and look regularly.

Fulkelmis

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Always looking with "neo red cab" keywords. And no result. Any better idea?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
You can try "Neo Big Red" since that is what most people call them.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Maybe it would be easier to do a group buy? Or does it not work because each European country has its own customs?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Maybe it would be easier to do a group buy? Or does it not work because each European country has its own customs?
We're talking about cabs here that are not produced anymore, right? Where would you do a group order from? Also yes, every country over here has its own customs for stuff coming from the US, but if you get the cabs into one of them, you won't have to worry about additional fees as long as they have all signed the Schengen Agreement.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
There are still warehouses full of used arcade cabs here. A group buy is just a way to save on shipping.

Fulkelmis

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks for the input: do you have example of location/point of contact of those warehouses?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Here's an example. Though you'll probably want to shop around for best price and conditions anyways.

Last edited:

Fulkelmis

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks. That gives at least one point of contact. There are 2 on their website. Only shipping cost is killing me.