Neo-geo.com Official WTF NEO Auction Thread

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Real shame to be making bootlegs of an active publishers game. Not just illegal, also immoral.

I imagine the only reason stefano wasn't part of the purge was cumulative $$ spent at the neo store.

He was originally purged. FTL got him back.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He was originally purged. FTL got him back.

I have to seriously ask. What the fuck happened to FTL anyways? After VT became a mod that dude literally vanished. I would like to think VT being modded made him rage and leave the site.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I have to seriously ask. What the fuck happened to FTL anyways? After VT became a mod that dude literally vanished. I would like to think VT being modded made him rage and leave the site.

We're not that lucky.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
Now that does actually look pretty damn cool. Would have been better in a PCE GT case though but I like the idea.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
The roms are most likely from a dumped home cart, the rom is out there. But not a conversion in the sense of a normal conversion since the home cart originals had eproms.

But it's still a boot though right?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Correct since the company that made the game didn't release it on MVS.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It's funny how the NGF duo have "commissioned" him to sell Irritating Maze mvs kits in the promise of giving him exclusive protos that they don't have.