Neo Geo 1slot + supernova supergun+mvs games

Scuz39

User title.,
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am selling-
A Supernova Supergun with 2 joysticks <a href="http://www.massystems.com/" target="_blank">http://www.massystems.com/</a> <that thing.The joysticks are set up so the top 3 bottens are A B and C and the bottem right is D. It has its power cord and the cords for S-video and AV.
The Neo geo board is a 1 slot old style,2mem card slots, 2 neo joystick slots.

The games are-
Last Blade 2
Top player golf
Real bout Fatal Fury 2
The Super Spy
Fatal Fury Special
Super Dodge Ball - is a burn... got it off ebay thought it was real but it works perfectly so i guess i can't complain that much

Anyway I want 430 or bo for the supergun and the board. Want to sell them together. 430 includes shipping. :)

I don't realy need to sell the games because I plan on getting a neo setup again I just need money now. But, I will sell them or some of them or none depending on buyers preference to whoever gets the supergun and board. There wouldn't be any shipping since I could slide them in with the other set up...

oh btw for refernces I have dealt with some people on this board and my ebay account is scuz39.

heh sorry if this is kinda muddled :)

ray_7

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
A question, how much do you want for just the Super Nova only without the games?

And just approximately, how much do you think shipping will cost to Australia?

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
970   0   0
Originally posted by ray_7:
<strong>A question, how much do you want for just the Super Nova only without the games?

And just approximately, how much do you think shipping will cost to Australia?</strong><hr></blockquote>
WoW Shipping to Australia would probably cost you about 100 or more USD if it would meet mailing size specification..
-BB

ray_7

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Originally posted by NEOFREAK9189:
<strong>YGPM</strong><hr></blockquote>

Neofreak, what is it that you ask in every single PM you sent? ;)

I've always noticed that in almost every thread, you post that silly 'YGPM'... :rolleyes: