NBA Season 23/24

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Incredibly excited for my Mavs (been watching them for 25 years, now). We are looking good so far (this may age like milk, as it is JUST before game 3 is about to start against the wolves). Here we go!

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
GOdfg18X0AAKrs6

fc833f3f8a314c7ebbdca9ddbe80bad9_md.jpg

All it took was one hot WNBA player to eclipse LeBron

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Which really makes it worse for Lebron's drawing power, if you ask me.
lebron could always transition to female and wear a bikini. that would clinch his goat status. the first female to play in the NBA. jordan never did that.

Taiso

Outside of Causality
20 Year Member
lebron could always transition to female and wear a bikini. that would clinch his goat status. the first female to play in the NBA. jordan never did that.
The only thing Lebronda would be 'clinching' is deez.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
The problem with the basketball chicks is their neck. Their body fat is also too low for a woman.
It's better when they wear a dress but overall most of them look too masculine especially in team gear.

Taiso

Outside of Causality
20 Year Member
The problem with the basketball chicks is their neck. Their body fat is also too low for a woman.
It's better when they wear a dress but overall most of them look too masculine especially in team gear.
The rule for me when it comes to women in general:

If they don't got tits, I don't give two shits.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Dallas vs Celtics. Thanks, I hate it.

Celtics are going to win it for sure.

racecar

Iori's Therapist
20 Year Member
Wemby knows what’s up, all them NBA young boy looking woman . wemby don’t play that game.

racecar

Iori's Therapist
20 Year Member
Porzingis going to come back to haunt his former team or blessed them . Lively might be hurt but hope he come back to put in some needed bigs minute for the mavs .

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Lots of rumors that the Suns are going to pick Bronny at 22.

This tracks as they have a long history of acquiring the much less impressive relatives of star players. Seth Curry, Zoran Dragic, Taylor Griffin, Robin Lopez, Miles Plumlee, either of the Morris twins depending on how they're doing, etc.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
Lots of rumors that the Suns are going to pick Bronny at 22.

This tracks as they have a long history of acquiring the much less impressive relatives of star players. Seth Curry, Zoran Dragic, Taylor Griffin, Robin Lopez, Miles Plumlee, either of the Morris twins depending on how they're doing, etc.
nope lakers at 17. the suns thing is probably a klutch sports generated rumor to create pressure. I'm telling ya, lebron's ego will not let his son be drafted in the second, much less, undrafted.

racecar

Iori's Therapist
20 Year Member
haha it's gonna happen. 1st round pick, bronny.
Was there any doubt? Most likely taken by a team mid or late in the draft that want a cheap Lebron contract.

racecar

Iori's Therapist
20 Year Member
Another thing is this years draft is pretty weak, Next years might have some good depth .so it his best bet do enter the nba now .

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Was there any doubt? Most likely taken by a team mid or late in the draft that want a cheap Lebron contract.
Probably draft him, then hold him for ransom against Daddy to go to their team to play for them :tickled:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Probably draft him, then hold him for ransom against Daddy to go to their team to play for them :tickled:
Would be funny if a contender drafted him and he knocked his dad out of the playoffs.