NBA/NHL 2021 seasons

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Settle down beavis. No one gives a shit about lacross after white boy college.

and no one ever will.
The league has made it 35 years and they're up to 15 teams in mostly major league markets. 9 of the teams are owned by someone who also owns an NBA or NHL team. They just signed up Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and the #1 golfer in the world to be owners.

They're already the #3 league in the world for indoor sports attendance. They out-draw all the Euro/Asian/Aussie hockey and basketball leagues, the WNBA, etc. They started the same year as the Arena Football League which at one point had a network television deal. Now the AFL is dead at the NLL has grown by 6 teams in 5 years.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The complete ownership group for the new National Lacrosse League Vegas expansion team has been revealed
Joe Tsai - owner of the Ali Baba Group, Brooklyn Nets, New York Liberty, NY's G-League team, minority of LA FC, NLL's San Diego Seals
Wayne Gretzky
Steve Nash
Dustin Johnson (golfer)

Definitely looking to make a splash. They should be revealing the team's name, colors, logo, and home arena on Monday.

This league is finally getting somewhere. 15 teams all in venues with 10,000+ seats. Mostly major league ownership groups with teams in other big leagues.

They will announce the league's streaming home for games next season this fall.
First I've heard of us getting a pro lacrosse team. That's good though. The more pro sports teams here, the better. Vegas has always been a good market for sports that aren't "the big ones".

Last edited:

Fygee

20 Year Member
Suns take the opener from the Clippers and win a franchise 8th straight playoff game.

Atlanta sends Philly packing, faces the Bucks in the Eastern finals.
I needed heart medication throughout that game. That was some awesome basketball to watch.

Booker got his first career triple double. First one the Suns has had in the playoffs since 2005. First one with 40 or more points since Barkley in 93 (also in the WCF which had the same final score).

I'm feeling good about it, especially if Paul comes back soon. Suns in 4.

Of the remaining teams, Phoenix and the Clippers have never won a championship (and this is the Clippers first WCF), Atlanta last won in 1958, and Milwaukee last won in 71. No matter who wins, there's a very long overdue title win up for grabs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The league has made it 35 years and they're up to 15 teams in mostly major league markets. 9 of the teams are owned by someone who also owns an NBA or NHL team. They just signed up Wayne Gretzky, Steve Nash, and the #1 golfer in the world to be owners.

They're already the #3 league in the world for indoor sports attendance. They out-draw all the Euro/Asian/Aussie hockey and basketball leagues, the WNBA, etc. They started the same year as the Arena Football League which at one point had a network television deal. Now the AFL is dead at the NLL has grown by 6 teams in 5 years.
So much effort from you that all boils down to: no one will care. No one has ever cared despite well known investors. Lacross is only played by micropenis whites.

may as well be a jai alai league for all anyone cares.

next time take it easy on yourself and just edit your last post with the new information, rather than bumping this off topic faggot shit with a double post.

famicommander

15 Year Member
So much effort from you that all boils down to: no one will care. No one has ever cared despite well known investors. Lacross is only played by micropenis whites.
At least 15% of the league is Iroquois.

There have been years where the Colorado Mammoth outdrew the Nuggets, Rapids, and Avalanche in per-game attendance. The Bandits have out-drawn the Buffalo Sabres several times.

Toronto FC was founded in 2005 for a 10 million dollar expansion fee. Today they are worth $395 million dollars.

Today, Las Vegas was granted an NLL expansion franchise for a 10 million dollar fee. That figure is 6X what franchises were going for 5 years ago.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You’re just explaining why Colorado is so bad for sports not named football.

famicommander

15 Year Member
First I've heard of us getting a pro lacrosse team. That's good though. The more pro sports teams here, the better. Vegas has always been a good market for sports that aren't "the big ones".
The press conference just took place an hour ago, I just saw the news leak out on the forums yesterday.

They are playing at Mandalay Bay's Michelob Ultra Arena. They will be starting not this December, but next year as the league always announces expansion about 18 months before play begins. They are having a name the team contest now:

famicommander

15 Year Member
You’re just explaining why Colorado is so bad for sports not named football.
Who holds the record for single season MLB attendance? The Rockies.
Who holds the record for consecutive NHL sellouts? The Avalanche.
Who still finishes in the top 10 in NBA attendance despite utter futility since the 1960s? The Nuggets.

The Mammoth simply draw. They play in the same building as the Avs and Nuggets and they usually fill it nearly as full. They play fewer games and tickets are about half the price of Avs tickets, but still.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Who holds the record for single season MLB attendance? The Rockies.
Who holds the record for consecutive NHL sellouts? The Avalanche.
Who still finishes in the top 10 in NBA attendance despite utter futility since the 1960s? The Nuggets.

The Mammoth simply draw. They play in the same building as the Avs and Nuggets and they usually fill it nearly as full. They play fewer games and tickets are about half the price of Avs tickets, but still.
MLB? Haha. Ok boomer.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
so your big swing here is that just because it still has money, it doesn’t matter that no one watches anymore except couch faggots? Got it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
The press conference just took place an hour ago, I just saw the news leak out on the forums yesterday.

They are playing at Mandalay Bay's Michelob Ultra Arena. They will be starting not this December, but next year as the league always announces expansion about 18 months before play begins. They are having a name the team contest now:
Having worked at Mandalay Bay before, calling the convention center "Michelob Ultra Arena" is going to take some getting used to.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Having worked at Mandalay Bay before, calling the convention center "Michelob Ultra Arena" is going to take some getting used to.
Call it what you want, fuck tha police

I don't care who owns the rights to it this year, I'm still calling it Mile High Stadium

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
  • got called out for the sexual harassing of cheerleaders and other female employees by management
  • lost our franchise left tackle
  • mismanaged kirk cousins
  • etc.
but bruce allen is gone so that's basically 2 super bowls and cleanses them of their sins. also, i don't tie my identity to the success of my local sports teams so your rhetorical question is inconsequential.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
  • got called out for the sexual harassing of cheerleaders and other female employees by management
  • lost our franchise left tackle
  • mismanaged kirk cousins
  • etc.
but bruce allen is gone so that's basically 2 super bowls and cleanses them of their sins. also, i don't tie my identity to the success of my local sports teams so your rhetorical question is inconsequential.
“The culture is actually damn good”

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The same Elway with a Super Bowl ring, 2 AFC titles, and 5 AFC West titles since he took over 10 seasons ago?

How have the Skins done in the last ten seasons?
Cry more. Broncos are Locked in the gutter for the rest of your life.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Wow can’t belived the call that out of bound review like that .. if the sun lost they got robbed

Ball don’t lied pg13 missed both free throw !!

Redemption!! Nice find on strong finish by ayton

Last edited: