Movestrippers

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
I've been googling around trying to find some movestrips, and some of the top links came from this shrine to NG we're all posting at. Problem is, I still am without a good link or two that has a shitload of movestrips available to download.

See, I got this here HSS-0130 Virtua Stick Pro that has a nice movestrip window built-in.

The twinstick came with the standard movestrips for Saturn VF2, VF Kids, & Fighting Vipers, which is cool, but I don't have any of those games.

Where can I find a repo NEO•GEO movestrip repros. Heck, any JAMMA movestrips are what i seek!

Any ideas?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Strippers:
JoeHigashi.gif
MaiShiranui03.gif

Ok, seriously, there are some on
http://www.neogeosoft.com/

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
I would love to find a WH2 movestrip.

I've been googling around trying to find some movestrips, and some of the top links came from this shrine to NG we're all posting at. Problem is, I still am without a good link or two that has a shitload of movestrips available to download.

See, I got this here HSS-0130 Virtua Stick Pro that has a nice movestrip window built-in.

The twinstick came with the standard movestrips for Saturn VF2, VF Kids, & Fighting Vipers, which is cool, but I don't have any of those games.

Where can I find a repo NEO•GEO movestrip repros. Heck, any JAMMA movestrips are what i seek!

Any ideas?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I have some spare original NG movestrips. Anything you're looking for in particular?

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Must have been distracted by the bounce. XD