MODS Please delete this account, I'm officially MERCENARY X99 now.

I already informed Ryo Geo to axe this account but I'm putting this out in the open as my FINAL post as "MegaDrive20XX". I have re-registered and am starting from zero post count as MERCENARY X99, which is my consolidated handle all over the internet.

Thank You.

MERCENARY X99

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
Instead of completely deleting the account, I gimped it so it doesn't work anymore.

Had I deleted it, the posts associated with that account would not have a name of the poster. It would have just been GUEST, I think.

This way, the account name is still with the posts but not active.

pyrokilla

Vice's grappling partner...naked,
Judge Dredd said:
Instead of completely deleting the account, I gimped it so it doesn't work anymore.

Had I deleted it, the posts associated with that account would not have a name of the poster. It would have just been GUEST, I think.

Wow Judge, thats like arresting someone, instead of gunning them down :eek: :mr_t:

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
Judge Dredd said:

COOL. Thanks man, glad it wasn't a problem.

pyrokilla said:
Do I look jealous ;)

Stick with this name man, we are gonna forget who you are!;)

Oh I'll be sticking to this name bro. Now that I've had to swallow my pride (hey as corny as it is, I love my post count/rankings) and started from "Zero" all over again, the name Mercenary X99 is now my consolidated Internet Handle all over the web, email wise, BBS forums wise, Ebay wise you name it. I had to kill off MEGA DRIVE simply because I have since moved on. In fact I'm going to be selling off my collection now that I have beaten every game I owned, and go straight up NEO:GEO MVS, and possibly Atomiswave in the future if that format proves to be worth spending money on. *Plus I've always been a "Self Employed" (i.e. no boss, I'm Independent)... which more or less makes me Mercenary. It's a good name and the "X99" is simply the Pirate Crossbones in front of the number 99 which borders to inifinty... about where the legend in my own mind has a world I wish I could show the world if I could jack a fire wire into my brain and upload it to the web. Oh well... maybe in time. ;)

Mercenary X99