Modern Warfare 2

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I love people who whine about stuff in the lobby and people who are camp whores that talk shit because they have the top score and then the next map in one where they can't camp as good and they get owned.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Renewed my Gold yesterday, so I finally had a chance to start playing multiplayer. Not doing as well as I was in COD4, but I still need to learn the maps and unlock all the things I want. Even so, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Finally! Level 70 obtained. :vik:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
it wasn't worth the wait anyway.

I'm doing alright with it, though I did a lot better with the TAR-21. Not the best AR, I know, but I seem to adapt well to it.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
I'm pretty much done with this game when BF Bad Company 2 comes out I think.

I mean, I like it, and I have fun most of the time, but the lack of dedicated servers really bugs me. Half the matches I had tonight had shitty hosts. I'm sick of getting shot at, getting winged, running behind an obstacle, then seeing his killcam and I just stand there. It's like the matchmaking servers pick the person with the shittiest connection on purpose.

I also only really like maybe half the maps. I can't fucking stand Wasteland.

As I type this, the matchmaking server is trying to pick a new host for the game, and I know it's going to time out and kick me back to the lobby any second.

Server connection timed out.

Game lobby closed.

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's
This one set-up is insane.
I tried it earlier and got so many kills. They really need to balance the game more.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I still dream of a port of Battlefield 1942 to the consoles.

BF1943 was nothing but a tease.

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
This one set-up is insane.
I tried it earlier and got so many kills. They really need to balance the game more.

Does that kit only work like that in the PS3 version? I haven't seen anyone doing it on the 360..

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Does that kit only work like that in the PS3 version? I haven't seen anyone doing it on the 360..

I've thought of doing this before.

I don't know that it would be as good in Team Death Match, but yeah it's pretty cheap.

You do have to have One Man Army Pro though to switch classes that fast.

MW2 is so broken.

But so was CoD4.

Not sure what FPS i'll be looking to play in the future. I wasn't impressed with the BF: BC2 beta.

Either way, i'm making this class tomorrow, hahaha!

Last edited:

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Now that I've unlucked almost everything I wanted and know the maps better, my K/D ration is going up instead of down. Playing mostly Domination via Ground War helps too.

What I use :

Bling Pro
Cold-Blooded
Ninja Pro
TAR-21 w/ Holo Sight and Silencer
PP2000 w/ Dot Sight
Semtex and Smoke
UAV, Care Package, Air Drop
Painkiller

Plisken

Snaaaaaaake!,
Got my KD up to 1.54 with 23000 kills to 15000 deaths. Trying to get 10K in front but it's a bloody hard slog - for every 5 good games i'll have 6 shit ones and be back to square one. The game hides lag exceptionally well and having a 4 bar connection makes all the difference in the world. I'm seriously hooked on MW2, i need :help:

My best loadout

TAR21 with Holographic and FMJ
Striker with Grip and FMJ

Bling Pro
Hardline Pro
Commando Pro

Predator Missile
Harrier Strike
Chopper Gunner / AC130

Getting to 4 Kills with Hardline is a piece of cake, drop the Predator and you'll get at least 1 or 2 if you're lucky netting you the Harrier, Drop the harrier, pick upa few more easy kills and the Chopper Gunner/AC130 is ready to turn the tide. The TAR21 is powerful enough to not need stopping power (esp with FMJ through sheet metal etc) and the Striker just decimates in Buildings with the FMJ, and if you miss you're not totally fucked like with the SPAS Ranger and 1887. The 12 round drum barrel just sweeps the corridors nicely.

Last edited:

Ghost-Dog

20 Year Member
Man I miss my TAR-21 since I prestiged. I can't wait to unlock it again.

On paper it doesn't look like the best Assault Rifle, but I probably did better with it than anything else.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
I now have Final Stand unlocked, which I'm using in place of Painkiller. I also got the silencer for the PP2000 and am using that now too. The only other thing I really want now is Cold-Blooded Pro, but only 2 challenge points left until I get it.

Last night I experienced my greatest moment so far. During a Hardcore S&D game on Highrise, I made my way up to the roof of the elevators just as someone from the other team called in a care package directly below. I killed him as he was trying to get it. I then jumped down and took it for myself. Inside was an air strike, which I used at the start of the next round and took out 3 guys from the other team with it.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
After I finally got off my ass yesterday and worked on the routing of our NAT (and in the end it was amazingly simple of a solution to get things working, though... took several hours to get to that solution) it looks like a lot of the latency issues we were seeing in Modern Warfare 2 are gone (or minimized). Truth is, Modern Warfare 2 was the first game I'd seen that actually told me straight up that our NAT was stricter than they'd like to have. There are probably others that do it too, but... whatever. If anyone is having latency issues and there NAT is reporting anything other than open, I may be able to give you a helping hand... since I spent about four hours working on it yesterday.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I now have Final Stand unlocked, which I'm using in place of Painkiller. I also got the silencer for the PP2000 and am using that now too. The only other thing I really want now is Cold-Blooded Pro, but only 2 challenge points left until I get it.

Last night I experienced my greatest moment so far. During a Hardcore S&D game on Highrise, I made my way up to the roof of the elevators just as someone from the other team called in a care package directly below. I killed him as he was trying to get it. I then jumped down and took it for myself. Inside was an air strike, which I used at the start of the next round and took out 3 guys from the other team with it.

Final Stand is useless. Painkiller is by far the most useful deathstreak perk.

Good job on the S&D, it's always fun raping the other team with their own shit...lol

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Well for me it's useless as I usually only die 3 times in a row at most. When I had final stand equipped I was only in Final stand like twice out of so many games.

My only problem with Final Stand is that you are sitting upright which got me killed once because my head popped up enough to be seen by a sniper through a window.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I've used that glitch before. It's only useful camping in certain spots.

The glitch gets a lot better once you level up your OMA perk with 100 kills. It changes a lot faster. Before you level it up you are left wide open to get killed.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
None of the death streak perks are useful, all of them are annoying. They don't give the player a boost, more so they punish other players who don't suck.

Painkiller is overpowered that it's not even funny. In my experience if you start shooting at someone with painkiller then you've basically just killed yourself.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For pain killer you have to go headshot to kill them. If you go for the body your dead. But most times I just use my throwing knife if someone has painkiller. I think they should just get rid of all the deathstreaks.