Make a SNK/Playmore Pachislot section

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
If you want such a section, write one and add it to the wiki.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
By that logic all the system section can just be put into WIKI (hyper, neo pocket, etc).

I would like a pachislot section section to discuss upcoming pachislot releases and maintance as well as hardware. Right now there are over 10 pachi slots releases being developed by SNK which is more then the number of Hyper games released.

wiki is good to describe and reference infromation, not good for discussion.

Lochlan

Igniz's Servent
By that logic all the system section can just be put into WIKI (hyper, neo pocket, etc).

They can.

It wasn't obvious you were talking about discussion, but frankly we don't need another dead forum IMO.

Like jdd said, there's a thread already. And if you feel that the topic you want to talk about deserves its own discussion, just start a new thread.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
well I guess there is just not the interest.

fact is the Pachislot release are still being done and most of the release are based on classics such as the Samurai shodown, king of fighters, metal slug and fatal fury seris. Being a site that roots are with the Neo GEo i thought giving more area to this would be worthwhile. it is one of the few highlights of IPO's being reused aside for the most recent rom collection releases.

if it is in consolation I suggested we remove the hyper section awhile back and combine it with other section but that did not happen either.

aria

Former Moderator
I think the Wiki allows for development of topics that might not support an entire forum; in addition the discussion/talk page (available on the top tab of any artice) allows for discussion on article construction.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
How about we just make the Hyper 64 forum a Pachislot forum...

Nobody will notice.