Lookin for someone to help me out in the Everett/Seattle area

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Not sure where to put this, but i guess unrelated is a good a place as any.

So Ill be heading on a road trip to the area in mid June, and am looking for someone to help me receive some packages so that I may pick them up while Im down there. Of course Ill offer some sort of compensation for your time and efforts, but it can be discussed with the member who wants to help.

Reason is that im from canada, and shit just costs more to ship, if stores/companies ship stuff all.

Ive had many good honest dealin's on this site over the years, and this would just be another one, cept we get to meet at some point lol.

anyone willing to help out? any help is greatly appreciated, and if no one wants to thats cool too, thanks fo' readin ya'll!

Last edited:

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
Not sure where to put this, but i guess unrelated is a good a place as any.

So Ill be heading on a road trip to the area in mid June, and am looking for someone to help me receive some packages so that I may pick them up while Im down there. Of course Ill offer some sort of compensation for your time and efforts, but it can be discussed with the member who wants to help.

Reason is that im from canada, and shit just costs more to ship, if stores/companies ship stuff all.

anyone willing to help out? any help is greatly appreciated, and if no one wants to thats cool too, thanks fo' readin ya'll!

My good man, I don't think it's wise to have forum members receive contraband, be it 'roids, kind, yayo, or real dolls.

My seahorse guy is in the area, and my hot dog guy is getting ready to move there, I can put you in touch if you cut me in.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
it's one thing if you want stuff smuggled from tijuana to san diego, but washington's too far north from me.

:spock:

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Lol I guess this was an ill fated request from the start, I will withdraw it now.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Just tell your postman to hold the stuff while you're away.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Just tell your postman to hold the stuff while you're away.

thats actually not the issue.

its more that I cant order certain things cause im from up north, and if stores/sellers do ship, shipping fees are high, customs and brokerage fees are worse! Id just pick it up and take it back with me.

You guys are lucky that almost every online retailer will ship shit for free within the US.

im thankful for members like broken who are always willing to ship to canada. Otherwise id miss out on cool stuff like that scart switch GB, and other cables he makes!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
I might be able to help. You might want to reach out to joecommando first. He's in Bellingham which is way closer to the border than Seattle. There might be other members up in northern WA for all I know.

Last edited: