Kof 98 out now on wii VC

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
I love how all these top tier late release Neo Geo games are coming to a service that seems to be on its final legs. It's sort of fitting.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
To me it's more like the NGX wants what the Wii has, top tier games that look and play perfect with no screen tearing or looking like shit on a big tv.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The d-pad is great on the classic controller but I like to use my Wii arcade stick when I play any games like this.

arcwyvern

King's Dry Cleaner
To me it's more like the NGX wants what the Wii has, top tier games that look and play perfect with no screen tearing or looking like shit on a big tv.

This. I recently tried the NGX out using its tv out. What a huge pile. Really glad I held off on it until I got my hands on it. The box is very nice, ill say that.

Electric Grave

King of Spammers
All SNK titles on XBL have lag issues, even Fatal Fury Special. I played FFS on XBL religiously and got used to the lag, it was allright, it could have been better but whatever, I just didn't feel like playing Hyper Fighting. Once HDRemix came out with a superb netcode I stopped playing SNK games on XBL, there's just no comparison. It's sad though, if only their games could play like the Capcom games we would be in heaven playing all the KOF and the rest of the remakes.