Iron Man's Armor...

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5486

ironmanarmor2.jpg

From the looks of it, they may make something good. I don't like the casting of Terrence Howard...but I think he'll be okay.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Looks like the very first IM armor back when the character first appeared, I'd be surprised if that ends up being the last suit he wears in the movie. He'll likely end up in the classic red/gold armor everyone recognizes.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Terrance Howard? Roberto Downey Jr.?

this sounds more like an independent film

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
genjiglove said:
I'd be surprised if that ends up being the last suit he wears in the movie. He'll likely end up in the classic red/gold armor everyone recognizes.
Certainly looks that way...

ironmanteaser.jpg

So far so good, too early to tell either way.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
That's either Iron Man's first armored suit or a very bad attempt of making a Cyberman :smirk:

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
genjiglove said:
Looks like the very first IM armor back when the character first appeared, I'd be surprised if that ends up being the last suit he wears in the movie. He'll likely end up in the classic red/gold armor everyone recognizes.

It meant to put first somewhere in there. The posters show the classic suit, so he'll end up in it.

It looks like it'll be faithful since they went through the trouble to put the first design in there.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Yeah, I'm not a huge IM fan but I'm looking forward to this movie. Even though I think Tony Stark is a massive prick and hope he dies sometime soon, preferably by way of Hulk punches.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Best thing about Iron Man is his easy infinite....

what?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Spike Spiegel said:
Best thing about Iron Man is his easy infinite....

what?
Here's my sunday best PROTON CANNON!
wait that's war machine...

fuck

BIG

sony fanboy
Terrance Howard? WTF?

Might as well cast Ghostfacekillah as Tony Stark.

nvm...thought they casted him as Tony Stark..:tickled:

B-

Last edited:

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Average Joe said:
Robert Downey Jr. is Iron Man.

That's a fairly bizarre choice to me too, but who knows. I like Robert Downey Jr. so I'll keep an open mind.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I look forward to seeing this but the old style armor probably WONT be the final version you see in the film, at least I hope not b/c that wouldnt bring in the casual movie goer who knows Iron Man as the Red and Yellow machine guy. As far as the casting, I personally think both roles have been cast fairly well. Even though I think Robert Downey Jr. is starting to show some age....I dunno. Who else could they have cast in that role? Ideas. Opinions. Share.

O.

BIG

sony fanboy
O. Yashiro said:
I look forward to seeing this but the old style armor probably WONT be the final version you see in the film, at least I hope not b/c that wouldnt bring in the casual movie goer who knows Iron Man as the Red and Yellow machine guy. As far as the casting, I personally think both roles have been cast fairly well. Even though I think Robert Downey Jr. is starting to show some age....I dunno. Who else could they have cast in that role? Ideas. Opinions. Share.

O.

They should've casted Billy Dee Williams as Jim Rhodes,and Burt Reynolds as Tony Stark.

...back in their prime,of course.

:emb:

B-

Mark of the Wolves

mullet bullet
BIG said:
Terrance Howard? WTF?

Might as well cast Ghostfacekillah as Tony Stark.

nvm...thought they casted him as Tony Stark..:tickled:

B-

I think his is weird for Jim Rhodes. He's black and all, but I can't see him pulling this off. He's a good actor and everything, but he is just a great villan-type.

OmegaSaber

Beast Buster
It says Mark 1 armor in the article, it is the original armor. Looks great from that pic.
[fanboy mode]Where's the antenna???[/fanboy mode]

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
It woulda been great if they got some no-name guy for the role of Rhodey.

Downey, Jr is a great choice imo. Not so much for Howard.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
Interesting they went back to the old suit, but I won't be satisfied until they make Tony Stark into the alcoholic womanizer he really is!

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Wow, I'm actually impressed. The movie Mark 1 is actually pretty close to the comic book Mark 1. This movie might have some potential after all.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
anyone think the suit could progress throughout the movie to the red and gold suit that is more recognizable at the current point in time? kinda like in Batman Begins but most likely more in depth.

soulthug

Wannabe Thug,, born 1991
15 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
Here's my sunday best PROTON CANNON!
wait that's war machine...

fuck
I think you'll find its: "It's my sunday bag, proton cannon!"

PS: Kim, this forum is so laced with nerdidity, i can't actually tell whether you implied sexual innuendo or are talking in geniune geek speak :emb: :annoyed:

Last edited:

Nesagwa

Beard of Zeus,
20 Year Member
As long as we dont end up with Ultimate Iron Man or the "Modern" Iron Man costumes by the end, itll all be ok.