Hyper Neo Geo 64 - All SOLD

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
A few Hyper 64 items for sale, all tested and working. Shipping to the continental United States.

Samurai Spirits 2 CIB - SOLD

Buriki One loose - SOLD

Fatal Furt Wild Ambition CIB - $60 SOLD to Panda

Neo Geo Hyper 64 arcade board for sale, asking $100 shipped - SOLD to Panda

Last edited:

Ssturtle

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Hyper Neo Geo 64 Games for sale updated 4-18-15

Updated 4-18-15

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Ill take it, pm incoming.

Have Codecrank make a custom panel, I bought some of his blank panels so I can make one of them into a buriki one panel.

So worth it.
BurikiOne_CP.jpg

that's just an example.

Dunno what this guy is thinking but he should be banned from the hobby.
Manual005.jpg

Last edited:

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Have Codecrank make a custom panel, I bought some of his blank panels so I can make one of them into a buriki one panel.

So worth it.

BurikiOne_CP.jpg

that's just an example.

Dunno what this guy is thinking but he should be banned from the hobby.

Manual005.jpg

I'm not familiar with that game but I think he made me one of those panels by mistake :-) except it also had two start buttons in the middle... If you could patch those I'm sure he would sell it to you cheap here's a pic ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428970964.939924.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
Fill me in with details west, who made you this codecrank? Do you have the panel or does he?

Westcb

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Fill me in with details west, who made you this codecrank? Do you have the panel or does he?

It's at my house, I'm running it back up to him in like 3 weeks, we were gonna try to yank out the studs and remount them the opposite direction, but it would appear this panel would be perfect for that game (minus the start holes) I guess you could plug them if it bothered someone or when you apply the overlay just don't cut the holes. I just sent him a text as I originally thought I threw this out in the trash but just found it tonight in the garage. If you are interested just him up as he will have it back soon.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I already did, when he gets it I'm sure he'll reach out and we'll go from there. Thanks West, tell him to leave it as is, don't let him modify it at less he wants to keep it for himself of course.

Westcb

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I already did, when he gets it I'm sure he'll reach out and we'll go from there. Thanks West, tell him to leave it as is, don't let him modify it at less he wants to keep it for himself of course.

Yeah I talked to him too. I'll be out there in 4 weeks and will bring it for sure. Glad someone can use it