How many slots is your MVS/what games are in yours?

mcjefe

n00b
I just picked up a 6 slot cab over the weekend. I've been looking for one for quite some time. I've had a small collection of MVS carts, but got 11 new carts with this cab.

Here is my current lineup (I've been swapping them a lot over the weekend, trying to find the right mix):

Samurai Showdown IV
NAM-1975
Metal Slug 3
Magician Lord
Shock Troopers
Windjammers

I think I only want to keep one fighter and one sports game in at a time. I have always been a fan of the Neo's other genres.

Tops of my list to add to my current MVS collection would be Blazing Star, Mutation Nation, Neo Turf Masters and Metal Slug X.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Nice pickup, I hope to find a good order 6 slot for my cab...

Lately I've been running the following in my big red: metal slug, kof98, shock troopers, and blazing star. Its what the people want.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I have a 4 slot inside my candy and it just has the 161-1 and Shock Troopers.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
MV1C.

Rotation of:
Metal Slug 3.
Karnov's Revenge.
KoF98.

daithidownunder

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
4 slot, currently got Last Blade 2, Garou MOTW, Prehistoric Isle 2 and Blazing Star installed.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
4 slot

1.- SVC Chaos
2.- KOF 94
3.- Aero Fighters 2
4.- Metal Slug 1

2 slot

1.- Street slam
2.- Super Sidekicks 3

:buttrock:

XeD

Super Sidekicks 2
4 slot
Windjammers
Bust a Move 2
Mark of the Wolves
Striker 1945 +/Blazing Star/Shock troopers

1 slot CMVS
Windjammers boot (mostly)

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
I have only a 1-slot board. Haven't played it much yet - still trying to get sound and controls properly sorted out - but Last Blade is what has spent the most time in it thus far.

ChrisB

Another Striker
in the 4 slot ive got ms1, shock troopers, SS2 & MOTW in it right now also alternates between kizuna as well

slampt

Quiz Detective
I have a 6 slot, it is a bit hit/miss sometimes.

So far I have the following working in mine;

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug X

Just waiting on 2 and 5. Fingers crossed they will work well with the other ones! :)
Has anyone noticed any issues with any fighting games on the 6 slot? I have tried KOF 98,99,01,02 and Double Dragon but it all turns out that P1 can not actually select any players in the player select screen. P2 works fine and in game the controls work as normal.. :/

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Got a 2 slot in my mini. Right now I'm testing the following in it:

- Metal Slug 4
- Metal Slug 5 (boot)

Got the boot for temporary use. I'll replace it with an actual MS5 later this week.

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I have a 6 slot, it is a bit hit/miss sometimes.

So far I have the following working in mine;

Metal Slug
Metal Slug 3
Metal Slug 4
Metal Slug X

Just waiting on 2 and 5. Fingers crossed they will work well with the other ones! :)
Has anyone noticed any issues with any fighting games on the 6 slot? I have tried KOF 98,99,01,02 and Double Dragon but it all turns out that P1 can not actually select any players in the player select screen. P2 works fine and in game the controls work as normal.. :/

Ive had 6 slot issues but never one such as this and I own a few of those titles, Ive noticed KOF98 doesn't run with certain titles in the other slots but it will appear as a vacant slot

mb7241

n00b
4-slot here, just picked it up about two weeks ago, with Ghost Pilots, Neo Turf Masters, Football Frenzy, and Baseball Stars Professional.