How do I get girls to like me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Hey now... The only help Mak needs is from us!

Speaking of which, my new strategy for you is a rehash of one briefly mentioned by DevilRedeemed: get one factory-direct.

Here's a legit service passed on by a former Soviet I know:

http://www.russianbrides.com/ (this one has a nice search engine for you)

Unfortunately, their return policy isn't too great. No problem really, though, all you have to do is dump them in Mexico and let them become a stripper or something... then get a new one.

it could work, and Mak would be doing a good deed by providing for a poor family back in mother Russia. beats orthodox charity donation.
and the Mexico clause is perfect.

Neo Mike

Creative Moderator, Art Gallery Coordinator,
20 Year Member
Who was it a couple years back that tried to get us to chip in for a pocket pussy or fleshlight for Mak? Did that ever go through? :kekeke:

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Hey now... The only help Mak needs is from us!

Speaking of which, my new strategy for you is a rehash of one briefly mentioned by DevilRedeemed: get one factory-direct.

Here's a legit service passed on by a former Soviet I know:

http://www.russianbrides.com/ (this one has a nice search engine for you)

Unfortunately, their return policy isn't too great. No problem really, though, all you have to do is dump them in Mexico and let them become a stripper or something... then get a new one.

Whoah, my cousin bought a Russian Bride.

This chick was pretty damned sharp I have to admit.

She married my cousin (who really is useless), had a son, divorced him, got alimony, went to school, graduated, and makes pretty damned good money for her and her son.

So I have a hollow shell of what used to be a man for a cousin (not that there was much to shell beforehand).

aria

Former Moderator
Magnaflux said:

She married my cousin (who really is useless), had a son, divorced him, got alimony, went to school, graduated, and makes pretty damned good money for her and her son.

So I have a hollow shell of what used to be a man for a cousin (not that there was much to shell beforehand).

Hahaha.... That's what we call a TETRIS!

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Anna Kournikova is one of the few blondes I think is hot. Russia builds them good.

A Perfect Lie

Goal! Goal! Goal!
Tiger Uppercut said:
"My dearest little honeydew, we'll have a great time. Come, I'll pop open the cham-pag-ney. 1997 is a good vintage, no? Yes, sit down."

nonsens_snl_scan21.jpg

"You see, you're having a wonderful time... Just like Liquid Snake."

northern_star_16_feb_1978_p.jpg
lolfest.JPG

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Tiger Uppercut said:
It took you 151 pages to figure out Makismo is a narcissist? :eek:

A narcissist for no reason. Proof you can be ugly and still love yourself, I guess?

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
Spike Spiegel said:
A narcissist for no reason. Proof you can be ugly and still love yourself, I guess?

What are you talking about? Girls are always looking at his butt. They're always upset because he looks better than their boyfriends.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Tiger Uppercut said:
What are you talking about? Girls are always looking at his butt. They're always upset because he looks better than their boyfriends.

You're not funny.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Lagduf said:
I'm just saying that you clearly have a hardon for Mak's ass.
Everyone does lagduf. Dont hide it! Be proud.. BIK MAK has a hot hot ass which people cant help but admire.

Obviously? :cool:

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Magnaflux said:

that's awesome.
i saw a show, really sad, girls with degrees in russia
have to do some street walkin' to get by.
girls with engineering degrees and professional office workers.

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
The End of an Era...(Last Words)

I really find it funny that you guys are still posting in this thread even though it is dead now. Why am I posting then? Well, I am not going to share anymore of my life with you because you always cut me down. It really isn't worth it to me anymore. I have decided to cut all ties with the Starbucks crowd. They really were a bunch of losers anyway and I wasn't getting anywhere with them. I suppose that I will now go to bars since that is more of my age group. I do have some funny stories but you people will just trash them anyway so I chose not to. I am not here to be made fun of or to please you. I was just looking for some advice on how to pick up girls. This thread turned into some kind of sideshow and that is not what I wanted. If you people think that I am crazy then that is too bad for you. You obviously don't know me and never will - that is your own fault.

Since this is my last entry in this thread I would like to thank those who did try to help me but about 90% of the others who just wanted to attack me - go fuck yourself. If you get pleasure out of other people's pain then you are the real loser. Only people who are not secure with themselves need to trash others in order for them to feel better about themselves. I really do pity you people for you are really hateful people who do need to sort out your problems. Flame away if you like, I will not respond. With that...this thread has ended. Send me an email if you like but I will no longer post in this thread even if I do get laid. I hope you enjoyed the show but all good things must come to an end. Thank you for your time.

2Dfan

Formerly "Dreamer"
20 Year Member
Makismo said:
I really find it funny that you guys are still posting in this thread even though it is dead now. Why am I posting then? Well, I am not going to share anymore of my life with you because you always cut me down. It really isn't worth it to me anymore. I have decided to cut all ties with the Starbucks crowd. They really were a bunch of losers anyway and I wasn't getting anywhere with them. I suppose that I will now go to bars since that is more of my age group. I do have some funny stories but you people will just trash them anyway so I chose not to. I am not here to be made fun of or to please you. I was just looking for some advice on how to pick up girls. This thread turned into some kind of sideshow and that is not what I wanted. If you people think that I am crazy then that is too bad for you. You obviously don't know me and never will - that is your own fault.

Since this is my last entry in this thread I would like to thank those who did try to help me but about 90% of the others who just wanted to attack me - go fuck yourself. If you get pleasure out of other people's pain then you are the real loser. Only people who are not secure with themselves need to trash others in order for them to feel better about themselves. I really do pity you people for you are really hateful people who do need to sort out your problems. Flame away if you like, I will not respond. With that...this thread has ended. Send me an email if you like but I will no longer post in this thread even if I do get laid. I hope you enjoyed the show but all good things must come to an end. Thank you for your time.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.