Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
genjiglove said:
dv_bg.jpg

VADERmak.jpg

melchia

Franco's Trainer
genjiglove said:
You may not hate Abasuto melchia, but I sure as hell do.

gengi, what have i told you about doing "favors" without seeing the money beforehand?

Stinky-Dinkins

Let Her Cook
15 Year Member
genjiglove said:
That's why I posted the pic. You read my fucking mind Dinkins.

Don't take credit for my spectacular work, asshole. You don't hand Pablo Picasso a canvas and say "That's why I did it - because I knew what you were going to paint that masterpiece."

Pablo Picasso Genjiglove. Pablo motherfucking Picasso. Pablo Picasso motherfucker. Motherfuckin' Pablo Picasso.

genjiglove

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Stinky-Dinkins said:
Don't take credit for my spectacular work, asshole. You don't hand Pablo Picasso a canvas and say "That's why I did it - because I knew what you were going to paint that masterpiece."

Pablo Picasso Genjiglove. Pablo motherfucking Picasso. Pablo Picasso motherfucker. Motherfuckin' Pablo Picasso.

You do nothing but sit around and Pic your asso.

lol

Makismo

Ghost of Captain Kidd
melchia said:
If you ever want a girl to come to you, DON'T ACT LIKE THIS. No girl in her right mind would agree to meet you (let alone go to your house) after you were a complete jerk to her. I was nice to you in the beginning, but you started being rude. Grow the fuck up and stop acting like this.

What makes you think I give a damn whether you were "testing" me or not? That you think I care that much about you or this thread is insanely egocentric and STUPID.

You will have to excuse me, but the only thing I have to base my decision of whether or not to agree to meet you is what you post here. I could post all day long about how much I hate Abasuto (I don't) and then say that they were only "rants", but my hostile actions toward him would make his wanting to meet me on my terms slim. Reverse the roles and imagine how comrpromising of a position you are asking me to put myself in...I'm sorry but I don't take stupid risks.

The wide and varying tone in your "rants" indicates that you are not very stable and prone to overly emotional actions. You also seem to be grasping for whatever control you may find - the fact that I am female and only too well aware of my strength disadvantage makes this a frightening prospect. Fact: serial killers do not usually have previous criminal records, so shut the fuck up with your background.

Edit: I'm not saying I think you are a serial killer, but I don't know you and refuse to trust someone who "rants" with such wide and varying degrees of hostility and egocentrism.

I am not even going to waste my time answering something so off the mark as what you have just said. By the way, you have never been nice to me. Also, saying "shut the fuck up" is very crude and shows that you have no manners. You are not good enough for me as far as i am concerned. You are too shallow minded and that is fact. By talking about "serial killers" shows that you are frightened of just about everything on the planet. You put too much faith in cold text on a screen. You blew your chances with me so that is your fault and not mine. Join the rest of the heartless masses because you are no better than the rest of them.

Vixen

Dodgeball Yakuza
Makismo said:
I am not even going to waste my time answering something so off the mark as what you have just said. By the way, you have never been nice to me. Also, saying "shut the fuck up" is very crude and shows that you have no manners. You are not good enough for me as far as i am concerned. You are too shallow minded and that is fact. By talking about "serial killers" shows that you are frightened of just about everything on the planet. You put too much faith in cold text on a screen. You blew your chances with me so that is your fault and not mine. Join the rest of the heartless masses because you are no better than the rest of them.
You did just 'waste your time' answering her?

Anyway, she is right. Seriously mak you really dont know how women work, its getting really sad.

No woman in their right mind goes for a guy who thinks looks are everything but is so thick that they'd be better off dating a potato.

Sex isnt everything, stop mushing your brain up with coffee and go to a library or something.

You are a shallow self absorbed man, and to top it off you are not attractive at all, inside or out.

melchia

Franco's Trainer
Makismo said:

darn :lol:

oh well, -1

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
Makismo said:
You blew your chances with me [...] Join the rest of the heartless masses because you are no better than the rest of them.

Did you read that? Now you're on the list. Good job, brainiac.

snl-continental.jpg

"Come over. Please. We'll dine on expensive meals. A little Neo-Geo... I have all the rarest games. Every one but you."

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
"My dearest little honeydew, we'll have a great time. Come, I'll pop open the cham-pag-ney. 1997 is a good vintage, no? Yes, sit down."

nonsens_snl_scan21.jpg

"You see, you're having a wonderful time... Just like Liquid Snake."

northern_star_16_feb_1978_p.jpg

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Tiger Uppercut said:
"My dearest little honeydew, we'll have a great time. Come, I'll pop open the cham-pag-ney. 1997 is a good vintage, no? Yes, sit down."

nonsens_snl_scan21.jpg

"You see, you're having a wonderful time... Just like Liquid Snake."

northern_star_16_feb_1978_p.jpg
that was pretty funny
touché.

*stabs Tiger Uppercut throught the heart with saber*

Ely13

Sultan of Slugs
Makismo said:
Also, if you decide to stop being afraid of the unknown, then maybe you will decide to come before me.
I know what I'm using for my next pick-up line :buttrock:

Tiger Uppercut

Quiz Detective
Makismo said:
You will never know me...

The END

Oh come on, man. We were just playing.

Listen to the Phil Collins songs, "Can't hurry love." It takes time, man. Why do you think love is such a special thing? Because it takes forever to find.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
http://behavenet.com/capsules/disorders/narcissisticpd.htm

. said:
Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder
(cautionary statement)
A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

(1) has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)

(2) is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

(3) believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)

(4) requires excessive admiration

(5) has a sense of entitlement, i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations

(6) is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

(7) lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

(8) is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her

(9) shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

:spock:

aria

Former Moderator
melchia said:
further proof (as if we needed any) that Mak should SEEK HELP.

Hey now... The only help Mak needs is from us!

Speaking of which, my new strategy for you is a rehash of one briefly mentioned by DevilRedeemed: get one factory-direct.

Here's a legit service passed on by a former Soviet I know:

http://www.russianbrides.com/ (this one has a nice search engine for you)

Unfortunately, their return policy isn't too great. No problem really, though, all you have to do is dump them in Mexico and let them become a stripper or something... then get a new one.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:
Hey now... The only help Mak needs is from us!

Speaking of which, my new strategy for you is a rehash of one briefly mentioned by DevilRedeemed: get one factory-direct.

Here's a legit service passed on by a former Soviet I know:

http://www.russianbrides.com/ (this one has a nice search engine for you)

Unfortunately, their return policy isn't too great. No problem really, though, all you have to do is dump them in Mexico and let them become a stripper or something... then get a new one.

:buttrock:

Status
Not open for further replies.