Help a noob out!

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Hi all,

I am not sure if it has to do with me being new to the forum or what. I just bought a game off a credible member here and after receiving the game and being happy with the transaction I wanted to give the seller a positive feedback.

So here is where I need some help. At the feedback page with all the diff fields of [Buyer/Seller/Trader-Pos/Neg etc.] the next field is the transaction page url if im not mistaken and well no matter what I type in there it keeps telling me that I am not filling it in correctly.

I know it isn't such a big deal but it is bugging me that it isn't working correctly and I would like to help the seller out when I am happy with the transaction.

Appreciate any help:help::dragf:

p.s. No matter what page i access on this site the url is constantly [neo-geo.com] any ideas?

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
You go to the sales thread that you bought the item in, then copy the address of the thread in the address bar. You then paste that into the transaction url bit :-)

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The URL of the thread.
Right-click and then "Save link location as.." or whatever its called in english.

Last edited:

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
Hmmmm, I think you guys are talking about the url field at the top of the page. If so then as I said no matter where i go on the forum the url is [neo-geo.com]

Don't know if it has to do with some filter on my work computer :conf:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Unbenannt.jpg

That also works, it automatically inserts the URL that way.