Have you met Americans who admit they're poor?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
From what I understand, the used car market has gone full retard in America within the past month. Please post more of your thoughts on why this is happening in my used car thread in the War Room.

The reason why used car market has gone up is because there is a a lot of demand (due to cash infusions, delayed purchase and economic boom) for cars but there are supply shortages in the new car market. Particularly a computer chip shortage.

New cars are also selling at much higher prices than normal.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Taiwan is a sovereign nation. It has been self governing. It should be allowed to continue.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Used car boom can also be attributed to post pandemic, people don't want to take public transportation and moving away from metropolitan cities.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Used car boom can also be attributed to post pandemic, people don't want to take public transportation and moving away from metropolitan cities.
lmbo public transport in America doesn't exist . Unless you live in like, one of four cities.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
lmbo public transport in America doesn't exist . Unless you live in like, one of four cities.
When you say public transport, are you strictly talking invasive subway systems that displace “land owners”, or does your definition include bus systems as well?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
When you say public transport, are you strictly talking invasive subway systems that displace “land owners”, or does your definition include bus systems as well?
I was firstly thinking of bus transport.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I live in a fairly unpopulated area of America and we have public transportation, Sage. Buses, which function like super cheap ($1 fare) taxis now, because of the pandemic--you have to schedule rides days in advance, but, they pick you up right at your door and return you there as well. I'm going to miss that when they eventually go back to regular fixed routes.

Last edited:

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
I was firstly thinking of bus transport.

Our public bus transportation is free over here for the next 5years. Bus schedule is about every 30minutes from 8am to 8pm. If you have medical appointments they can pick you up at your house and drop off to the facility.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Our public bus transportation is free over here for the next 5years. Bus schedule is about every 30minutes from 8am to 8pm. If you have medical appointments they can pick you up at your house and drop off to the facility.
I'm sure you utilize this service as much as possible as well as force your family to use it while you simulate driving a car in your boycave