Have you guys ever been to a salon brunch

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
A friend of the family who is a media big wig invited me and I'm supposed to read October themed poetry and drink mimosas. Pretty sure I can't just get a little high and regale these women with tales of KOF matches and the history of Air Jordans. I think I might be in over my head and I'm pretty good at making shit up.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
This is one of those situations where you need to stop thinking and start drinking.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Just take a tip from Ben Franklin who often was found at the fashionable salons in Paris and fuck anything that moves.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I'll probably just sit in the corner laugh on cue and pretend that I actually like mimosas. In reality I'll probably just pretend that I don't feel good, stay home and watch X Files.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Wait so... Why is it a salon brunch? Does that mean you get your hair did while you drink?

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
No it's just a bunch of fancy ladies sitting around and getting drunk before noon. Listening to themselves talk about their kids and politics. But on the other hand it's good networking and these cunts buy my art.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
i've been to salmon brunch, you ride on a 2hr cruise ride & then they would serve you several types of salmon & other breakfast food all you can eat. This was the first time i was ever hungry after a buffet. There was only one cook who made the omelette & way too many long lines to go back for more. At least the scenery was nice & got to see some really expensive houses.

Can't image this being any fun at all. Maybe act difficult to get a discount.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Go to the party and talk about some of your recent projects and what inspires you as an artist

Pepper in some personal information like how you’re becoming increasingly health conscious and how that is helping your art.

Then pull down your pants and show them your penis which should be painted orange like a carrot.