Grand Theft Auto 6

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
is this supposed to be a bad thing that ends up being a good thing?
BB

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I just don’t even care. The game will come out when it comes out. GTA V was fun. Never spent much time with the online, it was terrible with horrible load times and connection issues on release. I guess it prints money from idiots?

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member
Official game presentation: October 2

Raph4

Retrogoobing Newscaster
10 Year Member

"... release date predictions range from late 2024 to 2025 ..."

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Let’s hope its better than the leaked version, which was GTA 5 with a girl as the main character, so innovative.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I never made it more than a couple hours into 4 before I stopped playing it. It just wasn't fun to me, and I hated the pussy Russian you had to play as. But 5 was fun, I enjoyed it for the most part. Made it all the way through it anyway. Vice City will always be my favorite though, and San Andreas was great until it started meandering after you move on to the other islands. Loved the gang wars aspect against the Ballas.

Hopefully 6 is good. I've never played any of the online stuff in any of them, just the story modes. And RS is usually good about making indepth story modes to their games instead of focusing on online stuff. So hopefully that trend continues with this one.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I did enjoy GTA5.

It's hard to believe that game is so old at this point and what a huge cash cow GTA Online became.

I'll probably play GTA6.

While I wasn't over the moon about RDR2 (I think I may have liked the original better - though the sequel is clearly the more polished game) it shows Rockstar still knows how to make character driven open world games.

And sometimes just causing GTA style mayhem is a lot of fun.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
I've played about an hour of the whole series in total. It's a series I just don't get.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I just wish you could swim in Vice City. That's pretty much the only new addition in San Andreas that was an improvement. And bicycles, I guess.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I’ll take San Andreas all day. Best soundtrack and story.
I hated the Sims bullshit they added and most of the map is just wasted space. Sometimes you get a mission and it's like a 10 minute drive before anything actually happens.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
nothing will ever surpass goob city and san goobeas. the best on the goobing-around-in-an-open-world game genre

GTA IV was fucking terrible and 5 didn't capture my attention at all.

edited for kernow

Last edited:

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Don’t think I’ve played any of the series…

glazball

Pleasure Goal
10 Year Member
GTA6 will come out at the end of the PS5‘s life so that Rockstar can release a updated version on PS6 and the definitive version on PS7. We’ve been through this already!

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
GTA6 will come out at the end of the PS5‘s life so that Rockstar can release a updated version on PS6 and the definitive version on PS7. We’ve been through this already!

I don't think that'll happen this time. I have a feeling we won't see a PS6 for a long while. This life cycle will be longer than before because both the PS4 and XB1 are still relevant and having an extended life cycle. That's my prediction.