Got my SVC: Chaos Jamma board today

tbogard99

New Challenger
After the delay of the Home Cart was announced I broke down and bought the SVC Jamma board from the Neo Store and a new Super Nova from MAS. Still waiting for my Super Nova to arrive, but the game came today. Going over to my friends house who still had his street fighter cab (wish I had kept mine). I will post my thoughts on it proably tommorow as I plan to be up super late playing tonight.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
SoCal Neo Gathering at Tbogard's house :)

Congrats dude let us know ya like it!

Droid

Flashmaster_Jahoon

Crazed MVS Addict
tbogard99:
After the delay of the Home Cart was announced I broke down and bought the SVC Jamma board from the Neo Store and a new Super Nova from MAS. Still waiting for my Super Nova to arrive, but the game came today. Going over to my friends house who still had his street fighter cab (wish I had kept mine). I will post my thoughts on it proably tommorow as I plan to be up super late playing tonight.
At $950!! Wow eek! Plus a Mas Super Nova. That's like a total of $1250-$1300. Hope you play the thing to death and get your money's worth. Are you in the LA area by the way? Just curious. Cuz you could just pick up the Super Nova and you could save on shipping.

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
Wow... Playmore must have expected people to do this...

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
EvilWasabi:
Wow... Playmore must have expected people to do this...
Playmore is being pretty smart milking this title for all it's worth as they could probably not do this with any other title on the horizon given that they are all sequels pretty much.
-BB