Giveaway ENDED: Beastorizer / Bloody Roar JAMMA PCB, winner picked Sunday 24APR

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
UPDATE: mjmjr25 already owns this PCB, so nominate someone else!
UPDATE 2: Okay judging from everyone's take here, I'm going to cancel it, sell it locally and somehow give the money back to members here or mjmjr directly.

It's me again with another giveaway, I love this forum and I wanna pass along the good vibes.

I'm giving away a fully working, good condition PCB for Beastorizer/Bloody Roar 1, and the moves list/strip which is in "meh" condition. I never play this anymore, I'm definitely more of a 2D-sprite-based fighter kinda guy.

RULES:
Post someone who has helped you out, or is someone you think deserves a free game who wouldn't immediately turn and sell it. You can name a few members, but don't go crazy. I'll count the number of votes this Sunday and I will mail out the PCB the following week when I have the time. NOTE: No accounts less than six months old can vote. The winner will be contacted on Sunday, and if s/he doesn't want the free board, it can go to the next in line. Post people in the US please, don't wanna pay TOO much for shipping. Hawaii is ok but only if it's XianXi.

My last 'giveaway' seemed to go over well, so I'll try to do it again the same way if nobody has any objections. If anybody would like to recommend a better way, comment or PM please. Full discretion, the previous 'winners' were:
mjmjr - Sin & Punishment cart
Lemony - In The Hunt, Saturn
ElectricGrave - Gunlord artwork
Jibbajabba - Gunlord OST
Opethian - Gunlord LE AES box

I wouldn't mind giving them more free stuff, but it's up to all of you.

Last edited:

KalessinDB

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
After all the bullshit Mjmjr has been through, he deserves the PCB.

0J9B644.gif

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Mike and James, those two are some of the best people I've had the privilege of speaking with on these forums.

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
79616270de59bdf626429ef2c199309d.jpg

I'm crying right now. This sketch is so f'in good.

Definitely a rare example of a sketch from 20 years ago that is still funny today. If I watch something like In Living Color nowadays I just cringe, but this shit gets me every time.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
461   0   0
Hey guys - geez, thank you again, BUT, I actually have this board (and on Gamecube)...so this should def go to someone else... some other nominees...with Brian's work on the proto, he's definitely a great person to give it to. Craig and Guts love fighters and i'd bet would play the heck out of this. Maybe ebinsugewa or Pasky...

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Why don't you let Tonk decide who gets it like the Gunlord stuff?

team_andromeda

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hey guys - geez, thank you again, BUT, I actually have this board (and on Gamecube)...so this should def go to someone else... some other nominees...with Brian's work on the proto, he's definitely a great person to give it to. Craig and Guts love fighters and i'd bet would play the heck out of this. Maybe ebinsugewa or Pasky...

Alright sweet! We'll see who's next in line.

Why don't you let Tonk decide who gets it like the Gunlord stuff?

I sold Tonk my AES Gunlord back when I was separating from the military and half of my stuff was in limbo, and half was in storage. I sold it to him saying I'd send him the extras when I found them, but when I managed to get settled in and find it, Tonk didn't want it anymore.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Thanks for the shoutout Mike, though I have too many games as it is.

Send it to one of the other people in that list or sell it and donate the proceeds as others have mentioned.