Garou Coffee Mugs - Extremely Rare Find(?)

Hellfromabove

Dodgeball Yakuza
Just realized that your buddy is Bill Burger isn't it.

No he's not. Actually had to ask someone who Bill Burger was after you brought him up lol. Where is Bill Burger from? I think there were a few guys who must have bought large quantities from SNK when they went out of business. Does Bill post on these forums?

A cup of coffee is only 6oz, not 60oz like Americans think.

Lol, I drink a ton of coffee. Yeah portions have definitely gotten much bigger.

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Bill Burger is in Cali I believe, has an Asian wife and likes to list things as "untested" even though he tests them and finds them as non-working but wants to mislead buyers to test them on their own.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bill Burger is in Cali I believe, has an Asian wife and likes to list things as "untested" even though he tests them and finds them as non-working but wants to mislead buyers to test them on their own.

Yeah, he's a gigantic faget.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
No he's not. Actually had to ask someone who Bill Burger was after you brought him up lol. Where is Bill Burger from? I think there were a few guys who must have bought large quantities from SNK when they went out of business. Does Bill post on these forums?

Lol, I drink a ton of coffee. Yeah portions have definitely gotten much bigger.

Santa Ana, CA. He doesn't post here.

xorthen

Banned
Those are chinese knock offs. I'm afraid they aren't worth more than a few dollars. Feel free to send them my way because I know they aren't worth that much bro.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I thought it was Sweden.

On topic, I do remember DZ's Garou mugs, lol, I also remember the Ikaruga set, I think Filthy has that now...good times.

ECZangief

The Real Al Bundy
I have a metal Vampire Savior camp style coffee mug. Never seen one before, UB3R R@R3, asking $10,000.

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
pretty cool good time to show them and sell them as well with the new xbox one release. id be comfortable with $13 anything more for a mug seems nuts

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I've had one of these forever.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
friend of mine sold some of them for approx. 18$ a piece.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Those cups look nice, I wonder if they made cups with other IPs.

They do. ASID and I played in a KoF tournament around the time KoF XII came out. SNK-P had sent the organizer a few boxes of merch, including the PS2 SNK box sets, gachapon, move strips / marquee cards, and KoF XI mugs.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I have some Last Blade Mugs. Not sure on the rarity. Willing to sell the pair for $500.

Missile

Another Striker
I have a set of these. I bought them from an arcade owner. He told they were arcade prizes back in the day. Not sure if that's true or not.

It's not true they don't sell though. I sold some spares for $16+ about 2 years ago. They're a nice item. Some of the mugs *seem* to be rarer than others. At the time I was looking, Terry was hard to find. Maybe more people hang onto that one...

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
last_blade_mugs.png