Ganryu !Arcade! Value? PICS!

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Afternoon all,

its been a while since Ive been on here and certainly a while since I've looked at buying/selling Neo items so I'm a little rusty in the department and wouldnt mind some advice.

I have an !arcade! Ganryu AES set which includes the following:

(1) Soft type case with sealing sticker
(2)Matching insert with the gold leaf writing
(3)second insert exactly the same as the first except cut to snap lock case size
(4)Cart with yellow warning sticker and cart sticker
(5)mvs dip sheet
(6)AES manual with gold leaf writing on back page
(7)mvs art work

and I think there maybe something else, not sure, but basically its 100% complete.
The game is in 100% immaculate condition as I played it once and then stored it, so its been sitting on shelf for some 3-4 years? I dont know if it makes much difference, but the game is marked #02 of the entire production run on the spine of the insert and this matches on the back page of the manual.

I can provide pics if someone would be kind enough to host them, but as I said, Im looking to sell this on and would just appreciate a little advice.

Thanks for your time,
Dave

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Dave,

I can host pics for you. Send them to pdhaywood@earthlink.net. As far as price, I would say it is worth the same as other !Arcade! Conversions like Prehistoric Isle 2, Stikers, Nightmare In The Dark ($350 - $400 USD). If I had the money available I would buy it from you. Anyway .... good luck on your sale.

Phillip

P00t

Fuck eBay & PayPal,
Basically its a conversion, theres nothing special about it being an "ARCADE" made cart.
As for price its worth what it costs to make it.

Ganryu MVS = £10
Insert = £5
Manual = £5
Sac Cart = £15

As for conversions like Nightmare in the Dark, they are worth a fair value since original NITD MVS carts are like rocking horse shit to get hold of.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
To be honest man Ganryu was one arcades lesser desired conversions. Copies of that were being re-sold for around $150 after it was released. I havn't seen a copy go for much more than that since.

aria

Former Moderator
It also doesn't help that !Arcade! (Ray Young of Ontario, Canada) decided to scam several individuals out of a total of tens of thousands of dollars when he closed shop "with a bang", so to speak.

Say what you will about NGF, at least they sold something.

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
ORPHEUS said:
To be honest man Ganryu was one arcades lesser desired conversions. Copies of that were being re-sold for around $150 after it was released. I havn't seen a copy go for much more than that since.

I agree, especially considering how terrible a game it is.

Destiny: collecting dust for all eternity! :chimp:

oooor to be used as an occasional wank blanket.

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
Sn00t said:
Sac Cart = £15

Not sure where you can get a $25 SAC cart (for Ganryu), but please show me the way :)

On the other hand, I sold this exact cartridge late last year for $399 + shipping. Mine was near-perfect but did not contain the new-style insert.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
thanks fr the replies guys.

I know what you mean Bobak, Ray didnt do anyone any favours with his behaviour:blow_top:

Ive sent a load of photos to Phillip so hopefully everyone will be able to see the whole package.

Ill be the first to admit that the game itself is tat, but the set as whole is really nicely done and makes a nice collectable piece, so I appreciate that peoples opinions on price will vary as its abit unusual- thats why I asked for opinions:D