FS: Voultar's Mayumi v4 PS1 mod-chips.

Voultar

I give zero fucks about my customers
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm currently offering the Mayumi v4 stealth mod-chip for the PS1 console.

The Mayumi v4 is the mod-chip to have for PS1 models SCPH-5XXXX and up. The Multi-Mode III and most other stealth mod-chips are simply poorer performing copies of the Mayumi V4 code source. There isn't a chip available that's more stable than the v4. The Mayumi v4 has full compatibility with the entire PS1 library, including games that have anti-piracy and stealth protection software.

Just to further clarify, this chip is designed for PS1 models SCPH-5xxxx and up. If you have an SCPH-1000x, you'll want to grab a Multi-Mode 2 chip for best compatibility. Be warned, regardless of what chip you use for the SCPH-1001, you'll only get partial stealth. In order to achieve full compatibility with all of the anti-piracy/stealth games. You'll need to install a toggle switch to manually power the switch down after boot.

If you want to chip your SCPH-1xxx, I'll have those chips readily available in a week. So check back with me if you're interested.

I program these chips, and solder them to a SOP8 board for easy installation:
1 chip.JPG

Not only that, each and every one of my chips are thoroughly tested on a shitty test unit that I built specifically for sourcing out any duds or faulty chips.

When you purchase a chip, I will provide a very simple installation diagram, per the model of your PS1 console.

You will never get a bad chip from me:

awwz9u.jpg

I'm pricing these at $12 a pop, shipped. USA only.

10xh537.jpg

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
How do you install this into a PlayStation? Is it different on a PSOne?

Voultar

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
It's no different whatsoever. The Mayumi v4 is fully compatible with the PsOne-101 systems.

It's an 8-wire install for all PS1 systems.

Last edited:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
412   0   0
I installed one of Voultar's Mayumi chips in my SCPH9001 playstation this weekend and it works fantastically.

Voultar

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do they work with the Audiophile ones? (1000 series)

If you have an SCPH-1000x, you'll want to grab a Multi-Mode 2 chip for best compatibility. Be warned, regardless of what chip you use for the SCPH-1001, you'll only get partial stealth. In order to achieve full compatibility with all of the anti-piracy/stealth games. You'll need to install a toggle switch to manually power the switch down after boot.

undamned

Pleasure Goal
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The Mayumi v4 has full compatibility with the entire PS1 library, including games that have anti-piracy and stealth protection software.
Nice! I have a few secure games that won't run on my modded PS2. I might have to pick up one of these for one of my gray tanks :D
-ud

Voultar

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Will the mod chip allow me to play my Japanese region games?

Yes, these chips region free your system.

Here's an installation picture of the new package fitted to a SCPH-101 (PsOne Mini).

2nb64jm.jpg

Last edited: