FS: the last of my PCBs

bartre

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well my cab is gone, and I'm getting ready to move, so it's time to let these go.
Prices are OBO and let me know if I'm way off on any of these, some I had to take a shot in the dark on.
shipping not included, payment via paypal gift or +4%
Pics on request

TMNT Turtles in Time Conversion (from Fox1) - attract mode sound doesn't play right - sold
TMNT USA 4P version w/ cable for using neo controllers on the 3/4p side - $275
ST-V mobo w/ darksoft cart - $sold
Raiden - Has some strange wire soldered to the gounding plane and epoxied on - $90
Raiden II - $125
Combatribes - $60
Crime Fighters - $85
Primal Rage - $sold
BattleToads - seeing this on ebay sold for like $400, so $sold
Captain Commando (battery fixed) - $250
CPS2 A Board - $65

Last edited:

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Well my cab is gone, and I'm getting ready to move, so it's time to let these go.
Prices are OBO and let me know if I'm way off on any of these, some I had to take a shot in the dark on.
shipping not included, payment via paypal gift or +4%
Pics on request

TMNT Turtles in Time Conversion (from Fox1) - attract mode sound doesn't play right - $120
TMNT USA 4P version w/ cable for using neo controllers on the 3/4p side - $275
ST-V mobo w/ darksoft cart - $200
Raiden - Has some strange wire soldered to the gounding plane and epoxied on - $90
Raiden II - $125
Combatribes - $60
Crime Fighters - $85
Primal Rage - $120
BattleToads - seeing this on ebay sold for like $400, so $360?
Captain Commando (battery fixed) - $250
CPS2 A Board - $65

The attract sound may be due to the speed of the eprom on the sound side.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn good price on the ST-V combo.

Was just about to say the same, until I saw your message. The jumper system for changing games is a pain in the ass, but there are some third party solutions for that, if you really can't be bothered putting them in and taking them out every now and then. Decathlete still doesn't work because of the encryption [but I'm hoping it will get fixed eventually], and Batman Forever doesn't have sound [external sound add-on board, can't be fixed], but the rest of the games work perfectly.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah the stv mobo with DS cart is an absolute steal, but good prices all around. I'm also surprised that TiT board isn't already sold.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Matt, I'd like the TMNT: TIT conversion. Any chance you could bring that with you in April as well?

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Ill take crime fighters and probably tmnt and the A board if we can make a deal

Last edited:

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I havent heard from him left a message this morning. Was that stv deal that good. Someone should check on him he might of feinted

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
340   0   0
I havent heard from him left a message this morning. Was that stv deal that good. Someone should check on him he might of feinted

It's Sunday and he's not Amazon Prime...

If you message someone on here, you might get a quick reply, it might take a few days, or you might never get a reply because you've made 50 posts here in 5 years. Patience is a virtue.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
It's Sunday and he's not Amazon Prime...

If you message someone on here, you might get a quick reply, it might take a few days, or you might never get a reply because you've made 50 posts here in 5 years. Patience is a virtue.

I know i was trying to make a joke guess it fell flat.