FS: Sengoku 3 complete kit MVS - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Hi, I haven't sold an MVS game in years, but as I mentioned in another sales thread, I haven't played Sengoku 3 in a while so it's time to let go. Canada and U.S. buyers only, established members only. Shipping will be roughly $11 uSD within Canada, $14 USD to the U.S.

Sengoku 3 complete kit MVS - $300 USD

rzYiBkim.jpg

6GT4nXKm.jpg

Q1t69wHm.jpg

qlpoIShm.jpg

rRUdHpsm.jpg

A1Fspjxm.jpg

HuHGJSIm.jpg

hUOjr6lm.jpg

Last edited:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Just a tip if you open any of your carts up, I would advise against opening them like you did. You almost did the splits and even that there can/will put a crease on the label. You usually want to open it at a 45 degree angle and nothing more. It can be a bitch to get the cart back in, but after a few carts it becomes significantly easier .

Best of luck with the sale.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Just a tip if you open any of your carts up, I would advise against opening them like you did. You almost did the splits and even that there can/will put a crease on the label. You usually want to open it at a 45 degree angle and nothing more. It can be a bitch to get the cart back in, but after a few carts it becomes significantly easier .

Thanks ChuChu!

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
Did Karou loan you his camera for those shots?

This is a nice deal.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
49   0   0

Chu gives more love to a crease on an mvs cart than the crease of a woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.