FS: PS4 /w Destiny LE, modded model 2 Saturn, extras

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I've got a couple of systems to sell, so I thought to try a stop here before looking over eBay.

Full picture gallery for everything in this post.

PayPal gift or +4%. Prices include shipping to US lower 48.

• Launch model PS4 mint in box. $250 -> SOLD for $220 shipped
Spoiler:
Comes exactly as it was back when purchased originally. I forgot to take pictures of it packed away in its box before closing it off, but I could be bothered if it's truly important to you. Includes one DS4 controller, a vertical stand, and the Destiny limited edition (also mint, but the codes that came with it are redeemed).

NpiIGjS.jpg

• Modded US model 2 Saturn. $125 -> SOLD for $110 shipped
Spoiler:
This is my first Saturn, bought used in the late 90's (I think). The mod chip probably dates this better than my memory. I have no idea what kind it is (see pics), but it lets the system run CDR backups. I am also including a 4M key that can deal with imports and RAM cart titles. System comes with one US OG controller forged from the tears of Japanese Saturn controllers, power cord & S-video cable, and a secret extra.
I recently popped it open to give it a rather thorough cleaning, along with its controller. Everything is in good condition, but the outer shells do have some scratches.

jMiTNsn.jpg

• Akumajo Dracula Best 2 Album $15 -> SOLD for $12 shipped
Spoiler:
Dracula covers in two discs Super Castlevania and the two Game Boy games, top tier Konami music all around!

wqZ6Egl.jpg

• Policenauts The Best for PlayStation. $12
Policenauts is a fantastic visual novel that is absolutely worth going through, made all the more possible thanks to an extremely high-quality translation patch.

zPV1NTQ.jpg

Last edited:

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The Saturn has been sold!
Final price drops to the PS4 and CDs.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Thank you very much for a great transaction and the thread bump! The Akumajo Dracula Best 2 album is now sold, too.

I'd have been happy to couple Policenauts and the PS4 together if this system could handle it, but alas the most viable way for us to try this one over here is via patched CD coupled with an emulator. In my case, this was rather nice to run through with a PSP! In another Kojima touch from the same era, it actually helps to have the real item as you play through, as they've worked out a hint in the packaging. Last page of the manual in this case, not in the back of the box. :)