FS: Neo XYX AES English

Colorado Rockie

Terry Bogard's Taylor
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Traded Neo XYX AES English Version. Purchased directly from NG: DEV Team.
Game is Mint, Never Inserted. #1569 on the Holographic NG: DEV Sticker. Traded

This is the "Limited Ed", not the "Collector's Ed", therefore it does Not include the soundtrack/poster/etc.

$725------>$700 Shipped to the U.S. - Traded w/ a U.S. Member
$750------>$725 Shipped to Canada.
$775------>$750 Shipped ROW.

SOLD Neo XYX MVS Gamecenter Kit. SOLD
Mint. Never Played. Includes Dip Settings, Marquee, Move Sheet, Anti-Static Wrap. Serial# is 4450

$650 Shipped to the U.S. - Sold for $650 shipped to a U.S. member
$675 Shipped to Canada
$700 Shipped to ROW.

SOLD Sonic Wings 3 AES. SOLD
Complete. Cartridge & Label are Near Mint. Manual is in Very Good Shape & Includes Baggie (Slight Wear to Spine). Insert Does Show Some Wear. Snap Case has some Light Scratches and a Tiny Tear on the Back Plastic. Plays Perfectly.

$500 Shipped to the U.S. Sold for $500 shipped to a U.S. member
$525 Shipped to Canada
$550 Shipped to ROW.

Just use PayPal goods, I'll take care of the fees.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Its moments like these I wish I was rich lol. That Neo XYX cart is selling for an outstanding price considering they will never remake the game on any platform in the future so anyone that can get their hands on it are the only ones that will ever have it, so it will be looked at as an ER cart one day for sure, and the game has outstanding music and the gameplay is fantastic! Good luck with your sale! If I had the money right now, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Sadly, I just spent near all my money on a bunch of other things.

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
I don't get how this hasn't sold yet, price is great. If i didn't just buy a (jap) copy few weeks ago i would have been all over this.

Last edited:

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I don't get how this hasn't sold yet, price is great. If i didn't just buy a (jap) copy few weeks ago i would have been all over this.

ditto... If I had just an extra $100 right now... boom! Trigger would be pulled also.