FS: Minty Mini Cute

Detroit44

n00b
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
THIS CAB IS SOLD. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE DRAMA IN THE POSTS BELOW. I AM NOT EVEN GOING TO READ THEM.

I have one of the cleanest and nicest Mini Cutes for sale I have ever seen. It is a yellow cute and it has all the original equipment and paint. One area of the side art is scratched but I will supply the replacement Capcom art I already have for the cabinet (I just have not have time to install it). The price is $2,600 and the buyer must make arrangements for pick-up from Michigan. Payment needs to be made by PayPal within 24 hours or the unit will be sold to the next person in line. Please see the pics below. Note - the Progear flyer and Sunset Riders PCB is not included. Thanks - D44

IMG_4203.jpgIMG_4204.jpgIMG_4205.jpgIMG_4206.jpg

Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
*whistles* Hot damn that's very clean and very hard to find these days. I thought Id never see one for sale such a treat so see.

Hope it goes to a good home! Good luck with sale!

-EP

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've never seen one of these in person. Can anyone share dimensions, or could you pose a photo of the unit with a person beside it?

Is this meant for kids, or sitting down?

Very hot item. Want!

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
They are pretty small and rough for two people to share, but are fun for puzzle games or a one person shmup machine.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Rating - 100%
41   0   0

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Can I just ask why the price on this is double the going rate? Maybe I'm missing something?

Uh... It looks simply amazing for starters. If I had almost 3k$ to spend on a arcade machine, it would be THIS! Not some LCD shit Vewlix (L) from China.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Uh... It looks simply amazing for starters. If I had almost 3k$ to spend on a arcade machine, it would be THIS! Not some LCD shit Vewlix (L) from China.

**EDIT** Im not going to spam up the thread with shenanigans...Id really like an answer to my question.

Last edited:

BeaglePuss

Mickey's Coach
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I've purchased two Cutes from here, and I went on and sold those two Cutes to members here. Each time I bought and sold for $800, and my cabs were easily as nice as the one in the OP.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've purchased two Cutes from here, and I went on and sold those two Cutes to members here. Each time I bought and sold for $800, and my cabs were easily as nice as the one in the OP.

Same with EG's to OMFG and that Cute was nice as hell.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
For the record this seller just sold a ton of PCBs today at VERY good prices. If he's asking $2.6K for his cab w/e, these cabs aren't exactly available on a regular basis. The last one in the North East that was available was about the same asking price.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Premium cab with premium price. If that monitor image is as clean as the cab itself, might well be worth it. GLWTS.

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
High demand cab, combined with rarity that is getting harder and harder to find. Consider this price pretty damn good considering the last one I saw was on ebay and sold for $5,500 back in December of 2012.

Worth every penny and appears to be damn clean.

Last edited:

codecrank

Whip's Subordinate
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Can I just ask why the price on this is double the going rate? Maybe I'm missing something?

Because it's a very hard to find item and that it's in the best shape you'll ever find one.

hey that's good news, Mark, you now have only 2 disassembled cute in your basement :keke:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Rating - 100%
72   0   1
Cab prices are like real estate.

Location plays a huge role.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
As I stated, no disrespect. It's a hard item to price like my complete original Q25 with a rotate mech and 2p 12b panel. No idea what I would sell it for as it gets even more rare as the Q25 had all different options as well.

The market in general is getting pretty crazy. Beags and I are stating prices within the last couple years.

GLWTS, very nice cab.

Consider this price pretty damn good considering the last one I saw was on ebay and sold for $5,500 back in December of 2012.

Ebay is far from a community marketplace with experienced cab owners. Ebay doesn't mean a damn thing. 2 weeks ago I had someone buy a 6-player X-men I cleaned up with normal wear and tear for $1200, then paid $800 to white glove it coast to coast on Ebay. It's a hard enough cab to sell as is due to its size and there aren't many intact left.

Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Ebay is far from a community marketplace with experienced cab owners. Ebay doesn't mean a damn thing. 2 weeks ago I had someone buy a 6-player X-men I cleaned up with normal wear and tear for $1200, then paid $800 to white glove it coast to coast on Ebay.

Never said it was and your right Ebay is not a price guide however, I believe OP's price to be more than fair considering if he put this up on ebay guaranteed to sell fairly quick at that price or more. If people are stupid enough to pay for over inflated prices, so be it. At the end of the day their money they waste all depends how badly they want it.

Last edited:

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Katakana キュート
Rōmaji KYUUTO
AKA Mini-Cute, Minicute
Type Sitdown
Released 199x
Dimensions 690 x 500 x 1300 mm
Wiring JAMMA
Monitor 18 in 15 kHz (Sanwa PM1723E / Nanao MS8-18)
Rotatable Yes
Weight 60 kg
Power 95 W

yes, sought after cab. This is the first one ive seen FS on this forum since i joined.

Yes its expensive but i expect it to be gone before the end of the week.