FS: Metal Slug 1 AES JPN (Sneaky Bootleg Edition)

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This is a copy of Metal Slug 1 which I bought from Leop.O.JPN on eBay earlier this year from Japan. It was sold to me as a 'covert' but I have not cracked the AES case open to check if the chips are original SNK or not, nor do I intend to. *Update pictures of the board further down the thread*

The quality of the print on the sticker, insert and arcade instructions is passable at a few paces, but close up you can tell it's fake AF. It comes in an old style box.

Looking for £140 £120 via PayPal Friends & Family. Also happy with trades for similar value games on the AES or NGCD.

For recorded postage in the UK please add £15. Recorded postage International please add £30. Yes I know it's a lot for postage, it fucking sucks and there's fuck all I can do about it - blame Brexit.

Game works and plays great. Why not save yourself the deposit on a house and buy this fake AF copy of Metal Slug today?

Cat not included.

Screenshot 2023-09-10 at 23.03.31.png

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
When I was trawling YAJ I would always see these boots come up, never could find anyone who actually opened one of them up to check what bullshit is going on inside them. For the price they were listed at I can't see it being a conversion.

Get a couple old credit cards or plastic spudgers and open it up mate it's easy.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Okay I did it…. Not what I expected!

Looks like real chips. For a second I thought I had a real copy of the game with a aftermarket label, but look at the back - that’s been soldered right?

IMG_7303.jpeg

IMG_7304.jpeg
IMG_7305.jpeg

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29F1615 is kings, if there was a 32mbit EEPROM I'd never touch fucking EPROMs ever again, stupid ass shit having to erase chips with UV light.