FS:Chipped PsOne -Mayumi v4 Fully Stealthed

Voultar

I give zero fucks about my customers
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Up for sale is a chipped PsOne with a (short wire) Mayumi V4, fully stealthed. This unit is in excellent condition. The laser has been adjusted to boot even the cheapest of media, and the sled has been properly greased. This unit will direct-boot all PS1 imports & backups, including the infamous anti-mod games.

Includes the following:

Chipped Console
Controller
Power Adapter
A/V Cable

2eupq84.jpg

2wc1pug.jpg

jhx2e1.jpg

258a540.jpg

SOLD!

Please PM me with any questions. I try to be an active member here in this community, and have had a couple of different transactions with a few members here. I post a lot of my work in the "clean mod-work thread", and have spent a great deal of time in the IRC chat-room for the past several months. If you'd like, I can provide a long list feedback from neighboring forums.

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
That's a great price. I have the same mod, you can't even tell it's modded other than the fact that it boots everything. Pair it with the ps1 screen for Maximum Awesome.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sorry I don't want to hijack the thread so if anyone has an idea please pm me.

I performed the same mod and the psone now will not boot originals, only CDR's

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I just noticed how you routed that wire beneath the pins of whatever chip that is. You are one slick bastard Voultar.

Voultar

I give zero fucks about my customers
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Sorry I don't want to hijack the thread so if anyone has an idea please pm me.

I performed the same mod and the psone now will not boot originals, only CDR's

Create a separate thread, including pictures of your install, and I'll be glad to help you.