450   0   0

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
How's the frame skipping rate on this thing? I'm curious towards the later arcade games, sometimes I wonder if it really runs well but no one has a straight answer, I mean I do understand that this is after all a bootleg but still, what's the deal with this type of emulation setup?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
How's the frame skipping rate on this thing? I'm curious towards the later arcade games, sometimes I wonder if it really runs well but no one has a straight answer, I mean I do understand that this is after all a bootleg but still, what's the deal with this type of emulation setup?

I used to have one as well. It plays ok if you're not too picky. Nothing like the real thing though. There is some distortion on some games, don't know the correct terminology, but when things are moving fast there is line that appears horizontally across the middle of the screen. I've noticed it when playing the Streetfighter vs. games. Probably equivalent to MAME IMO.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Considering how its running multiple versions of mame i'd say you are right on the money. Theres a forum for xxxx-in-1 boards, you can do some neet things with them.

gameaholic

DO NOT DEAL WITH ME! I STILL OWE STUFF TO MEMBERS!
Rating - 87%
20   3   0
Cool Deal

These boards are great as soon as you pop out the Celeron and replace with a P4. I got one used on ebay with a broken drive....Ordered Killer ED drive off Jammaboards and popped in a new cpu and works great....The games are shitty with the included Celeron.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well it depends, the killer instinct drive had the couple games that previously wouldn't run correctly on the celeron processor fixed so they would run fine, but the previous hdd had problems running a couple games (nba jam, mortal kombat) without alot of slowdown, but they ran fine on the p4 cpu. So you just need either the faster processor or the newer hdd, not both, however having both is great also ;)

loegan43

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
Price drop, my buddy wants this sold so the price has been dropped to 200 shipped. I know someone's gotta want this. :D

loegan43

15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
450   0   0
SOLD to joeaverage.

Last edited: