Freebie giveaway - Loose copy of Baseball All Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

K_K

Honourary Irishman.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
So... Free game. I'll take it! If shipping here is a hassle I have a US address too. I don't care, I just want free stuff.

Ah shit it's gotta be an insult contest. I don't know you, you seem like a nice enough person. Even though rot hat you market blocked. I hope you find what you're looking for in life.

Last edited:

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Free game? Sign me up!!! Oh wait, you're from NY? Hmm...

Anyone know the best way to get the stench of piss and garbage off an AES game? Maybe one our French members can give some advice....New Yorkers and French folk tend to have a lot in common...

Hahahaha This one's Gold

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sure, count me in. I've already got 2020 & Baseball Stars 2, may as well have the trilogy.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You do realize you spend too much the market here, I'm buying you a case of beer and some NTM rounds.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My Grandfather smoked his whole life.

My grandpa was a war veteran, born in the 40's and fought through Vietnam. The entire way through, he told me, he smoked cigarettes every day. As often as he could get a pack, he'd blow through the whole damn thing, him and his peers. Even after returning from the war, having children and getting a job at a local health insurance company (ironic, I know), he continued to chain smoke, and eve though he saw the effects of smoking on his peers, he continued because he figured "it will never happen to me". I still remember talking to Grandma about it too, and she told me that she even begged and pleaded with him to stop smoking, and to consider what would happen to both him and his family. He brushed it off, almost taking it as incentive to smoke more.

Still, he smoked throughout the remainder of the 20th century. Through three sons and now 7 grandchildren, he never gave up the habit. Growing up I remember seeing him take countless drags and flying through pack after pack of classic red Marlborough's. I never understood why he did what he was doing for the longest time, because being around it I thought it smelled awful. Still, nobody seemed to acknowledge the problem he had.

It wasn't until about 6 or 7 years ago, when my father finally confronted him about his problem, and delivered this to him:

"If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate and become successful adults, you have to stop smoking immediately. For your grandchildren. For your kids. For your family."

I still remember him crying in his lazyboy recliner, wishing he could take back all the years of consecutive smoking and the damage they had done to him. Unfortunately, by that time it was too late. He passed away about 3 years ago due to complications from emphysema. From that day on, I made a pledge to never touch a cigarette. Throughout the rest of high school and all of college, I adamantly refused any offer of tobacco handed to me, be it cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, hookas, vape pens, chewing tobacco, snus, the whole nine yards.

Im 28 now, very healthy, and yet I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having touched the stuff, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

edit: i'm retarded

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Rating - 100%
120   0   0
You do realize you spend too much the market here, I'm buying you a case of beer and some NTM rounds.

Why are you so hell bent on trolling me, that you have to look at my market activity. Relax and get a pint mate it will do you good.

Last edited:

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
My Grandfather smoked his whole life.

My grandpa was a war veteran, born in the 40's and fought through Vietnam. The entire way through, he told me, he smoked cigarettes every day. As often as he could get a pack, he'd blow through the whole damn thing, him and his peers. Even after returning from the war, having children and getting a job at a local health insurance company (ironic, I know), he continued to chain smoke, and eve though he saw the effects of smoking on his peers, he continued because he figured "it will never happen to me". I still remember talking to Grandma about it too, and she told me that she even begged and pleaded with him to stop smoking, and to consider what would happen to both him and his family. He brushed it off, almost taking it as incentive to smoke more.

Still, he smoked throughout the remainder of the 20th century. Through three sons and now 7 grandchildren, he never gave up the habit. Growing up I remember seeing him take countless drags and flying through pack after pack of classic red Marlborough's. I never understood why he did what he was doing for the longest time, because being around it I thought it smelled awful. Still, nobody seemed to acknowledge the problem he had.

It wasn't until about 6 or 7 years ago, when my father finally confronted him about his problem, and delivered this to him:

"If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate and become successful adults, you have to stop smoking immediately. For your grandchildren. For your kids. For your family."

I still remember him crying in his lazyboy recliner, wishing he could take back all the years of consecutive smoking and the damage they had done to him. Unfortunately, by that time it was too late. He passed away about 3 years ago due to complications from emphysema. From that day on, I made a pledge to never touch a cigarette. Throughout the rest of high school and all of college, I adamantly refused any offer of tobacco handed to me, be it cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, hookas, vape pens, chewing tobacco, snus, the whole nine yards.

Im 28 now, very healthy, and yet I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having touched the stuff, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

That's some heavy shit. I LOLed.

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Unfortunately I haven't gotten this cart, nor have I heard from dcx since bumping this thread.

I know it's just a giveaway but I thought it was worth updating the thread.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Dude last logged in on Tuesday. I wonder which sub-forum he was checking?

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Boy. Fuck you, dcx516. You fuckin’ dumb, stupid, idiot. You dumb, stupid, weak, pathetic, white, white uh, uh guilt, white guilt, milquetoast piece of human garbage. I don’t give a fuck! I’m Gazorpazorp-fucking-field, bitch! Now give me my fucking enchiladas!

DanAdamKOF

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Still yet to receive this, or hear back from dcx516.

I don't exactly care about getting the cart (definitely would be nice though), but holding a giveaway which gives you karma as a marketplace user, then not actually delivering, is pretty damn fraudulent.

Status
Not open for further replies.