Forum community - Welcoming feedback on dispute with dbarrett0981

Baseball Star

dbarrett alternate account -- AVOID
You really aren't in a position to dictate that.

The hazing shall continue.

LOL why dont you guys take this to the war room rather than spam up this old thread. The majority of this thread is mindless posts!

El Maricon Loco

Galford's Poppy Trainer,
+1

This thread has run it's course. If we choose to turn it into a fast food thread, we shall.

Would sodomize Dbagette's dirty asshole wearing a razor wire jimmy for a LARGE order of Arby's curly fries, and a saucer of ArbyQ.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
LOL why dont you guys take this to the war room rather than spam up this old thread. The majority of this thread is mindless posts!

BASEBALL STAR, BLACK MAMBA, DBARRETT

WHAT DO THEY ALL HAVE IN COMMON?

ALL RUN BY THE SAME IDIOT.

BANNED. DBARRETT DOESN'T LIKE NEGATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT HIMSELF OUT THERE, PROBABLY BECAUSE HE TRADES IN IT.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
What will that solve? You do something like that to someone and they are liable to come back under 14 different user names and scam the crap out of everyone here. I dont think dave woulf ever do that but Ultimately it just needs to be dropped. Bad deal all around. Mike and Dave are both great guys in my opinion.

SORT OF LIKE YOU, DBARRETT?

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
heh so now this random PM from last night makes sense

Talk about creep factor x10. Giving himself props on his fake accounts saying he's a good dad is generous, loves God etc. etc. Most people that are good at those things don't have to try to convince people about it. Guy had to go. IP ban pls.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out

Whoever can be trusted with very little can also be trusted with much, and whoever is dishonest with very little will also be dishonest with much. So if you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? And if you have not been trustworthy with someone else’s property, who will give you property of your own?

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
I wondered why the fuck this thread was still ongoing.

Turns out, it's all about the Double. Turns out the Double doesn't realise it's all about the double though;

The double urethra special...

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was getting the same pm's too. I put him on ignore after a few though as they were kinda limp. Just kept calling me a fag/homo.

So many loony Christians, so few lions.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Well, I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only person who was getting PMs from that little faggot.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
people need to post some of these PMs...

colour me interested.