Forum community - Welcoming feedback on dispute with dbarrett0981

DPsx7

Banned
My case is fine. I simply don't need to put up with troublemakers regardless of what my post count is. No matter what site you visit or how long they've been a member there, a troll is a troll.

Last edited:

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
My case is fine. I simply don't need to put up with troublemakers regardless of what my post count is. No matter what site you visit or how long they've been a member there, a troll is a troll.

Welcome to neo-geo.com. Enjoy your stay.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

Are you always this stupid?

I was suggesting that a dispute of this nature wasn't something you should probably be sticking your nose into, especially given your track record thus far AND your newness. If you can't see the wisdom in this, then you should probably get your head out of your 4th point of contact and start using some of that vaunted common sense your imaginary 'fans' are so proud of.

Last edited:

DPsx7

Banned
Are you always this stupid?

I was suggesting that a dispute of this nature wasn't something you should probably be sticking your nose into, especially given your track record thus far AND your newness. If you can't see the wisdom in this, then you should probably get your head out of your 4th point of contact and start using some of that vaunted common sense your imaginary 'fans' are so proud of.

The dispute is over with and many people chose to participate despite not being directly involved. It's just a topic. You chose to call me out for that? You're weird. All I'm saying is my track record is fine and the 'noob' stuff is history.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
the 'noob' stuff is history.

WE WILL DECIDE WHEN THE NOOB STUFF IS HISTORY AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES UNDER WHICH IT BECOMES SO.

35_JudgeDredd.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
lol shut up, mr. pee pee sucker and drink some fosters :keke:

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yeah, that plonker was trying to mess with me too at one point.

No offense n00b, but you are free game.

Expect the anal drilling to continue well into the future.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

But... His track record is fine and the n00b stuff is history. It says so right up there a few posts above yours...

Baseball Star

dbarrett alternate account -- AVOID
Geeze you guys really are something else. They are just razzing you DP. They get off on it as soon as they see they get under your skin. If it doesn't bug you they move on to someone else.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
The dispute is over with and many people chose to participate despite not being directly involved. It's just a topic. You chose to call me out for that? You're weird. All I'm saying is my track record is fine and the 'noob' stuff is history.

Haha. Ok, cool man. Tried to warn you (more help spat in the face of...). Plot your own course then.

DPsx7

Banned
That DP loving user better not mess with my question in this thread. Hey debtbarrett which of the jong games is just called Mahjong? I need an answer if you want some money http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mahjong-Neo-Geo-MVS-Cart-/201100241566?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ed2822a9e

I'll mess it up right now. Neener. While I don't mind the name being shortened to DP, I assure you I created it LONG before the internet made it 'icky'. That's not what it means. Not by a longshot.

DPsx7

Banned

I'm past that stage. Any drilling may be reciprocated. Beware. Lol.

But... His track record is fine and the n00b stuff is history. It says so right up there a few posts above yours...

Yay! Somebody is listening. Seriously though I've been online long enough to know how to deflect instigators.

Geeze you guys really are something else. They are just razzing you DP. They get off on it as soon as they see they get under your skin. If it doesn't bug you they move on to someone else.

I know. It's the norm for the net. Nothing bothers me anymore, in fact I think my returning the favor was what set them off in the first place. I'll play the game as needed.

Haha. Ok, cool man. Tried to warn you (more help spat in the face of...). Plot your own course then.

It's cool, as I said above it doesn't bug me. They're just trying to get me to react. Oh you bet I got my own course, nothing about me is standard or normal.