2>X
20 Year Member
When India or Pakistan go to war.

Iran and and Pakistan, maybe.

China, USA, Russia won’t shoot first.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
That makes me wonder who is going to get nuked? Will America suffer again from terrorists waging holy jihad against the Great Satan?

Or are we going to see a non-state actor develop a bomb and deploy it against a state for real or perceived persecution against their people group? Will Some ethnic group seeking autonomy deploy a bomb against Russia to send a message? Or will we see some rebel group nuke their banana republic el presidente over in east Asia or Transcaucasia?

Should we make a nuke pool? Like a death pool?

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
That makes me wonder who is going to get nuked? Will America suffer again from terrorists waging holy jihad against the Great Satan?

Or are we going to see a non-state actor develop a bomb and deploy it against a state for real or perceived persecution against their people group? Will Some ethnic group seeking autonomy deploy a bomb against Russia to send a message? Or will we see some rebel group nuke their banana republic el presidente over in east Asia or Transcaucasia?

Should we make a nuke pool? Like a death pool?

Some guy will start a cult about how humanity is a virus and needs to be culled and then he'll nuke a few places so people can restart.

Huh. I just described Thanos I guess.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
PS Straaya don't have nukes!

Maybe we should? In all seriousness we seem to be a nation of nuclear fearmongers, no nuclear power stations, no bombs and yet we have a huge percentage of known uranium deposits in our backyard.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
What do strayans need nukes for? The kiwis?

Maybe it will make China rethink it's strategy of blockading our many vital exports as of late or perhaps because what else would we have as a deterrent to invasion? Our military is laughable even to our SEA neighbours.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Maybe it will make China rethink it's strategy of blockading our many vital exports as of late or perhaps because what else would we have as a deterrent to invasion? Our military is laughable even to our SEA neighbours.

I don’t think China feels deterred by other nuclear countries, such as the US or even Russia.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member

Oh yeah, having nukes will solve the problem. You blockhead.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Nuclear war will begin when Rugal Bernstein loses a heated Pokémon match against Kim Jong Un and, unable to accept defeat, launches the Blacknoah's entire nuclear arsenal at Nintendo HQ in retaliation.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Oh yeah, having nukes will solve the problem. You blockhead.

Oh? Are you telling me that introducing a nuclear industry in Australia which doesn't currently have one and building the bomb, won't produce as a byproduct a radiation hardened Koala and or Kangaroo? Do we look like we have any other good ideas for defense and market intimidation? No, we don't and I can tell you that a container of 'wine' that really contains a platoon of mutant nuclear kangaroos rocking up in Shanghai at the dock is honestly our best chance for our economy.

You blockhead!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
You can't just call me a blockhead right after I call you a blockhead. There's a cooldown period of a couple days or something. You need to use a different insult. Anyway, if you start messing around with nukes there, it's just going to make Paul Hogan's face more leathery. And then your whole country is fucked. Think it through.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
DqyNhpXX4AEG0iZ.jpg

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
You can't just call me a blockhead right after I call you a blockhead. There's a cooldown period of a couple days or something. You need to use a different insult. Anyway, if you start messing around with nukes there, it's just going to make Paul Hogan's face more leathery. And then your whole country is fucked. Think it through.

Crocodile Dundee : Cobba in Beijing

I think this might just save our country.