For all the wrestling fans here: Botchamania

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Just one of many. Check out the rest of the guy's page.

I don't watch wrestling much anymore, since it's honestly gotten kind of boring and the only folks that actually have any wrestlers that make me go 'Wow' are the folks at TNA. But, I was a huge fan at one time and a lot of what comprises these videos is stuff from the 80's and 90's, with Nitro being a particularly favorite candidate for finding promo flubs and Sting refusing to do spots. What an asshole.

KagerouSama

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
15 Year Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3YVEeEl_Ag&feature=channel_page

@ ~ 7:14 they use the KOF 2k character select music.

Strange.

EDIT:
I realize that it's probably the second posting of that link in the thread.
I've been going through Youtube stuff like crazy lately. For the life of me i couldn't tell you what I have and haven't watched from forum links.

Last edited:

TemJin3000

Axel's Trainer
if you guys like this, then do yourselves a favor:

watch a show like WWE RAW or TNA Impact, and then go to somethingawful.com's forum for wrestling known as "WrestleHut 2000" and read the thread for that day's show. the guys posting in there are fucking hilarious. the guy who does the botchamania vids posts in there too.

the link to there just in case: http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=177

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
This thread has singlehandely given me the ability to stay up during this 12 hour shift. I have been thoroughly entertained by all of the botchamania vids....why did I not know about these sooner?

O.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
One of my favorite promos of all time. Especially when Sheri Martel nods her approval at the end.

It's funny, you see Booker going like "Oh shit, I did not just say that!".

@HC: YES! That part was too great! Captain Picard going "oh no" and the music behind it made it priceless!

INCIDENT

n00b
Botchamania is one of the reasons I still have an interest in wrestling anymore.

Too funny.

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Sorry for bringing back an old thread but the guy that created Botchamania has been naming his series after SNK themes. Seems Youtube has been busting his balls in regards to the series so he "changed" the name of it.

His newest one is Orochi 86. Enjoy!

Ancient Flounder

"Just walk away. Give me the pump...the oil...the
15 Year Member
Yeah, I've been enjoying the naming conventions lately. :D

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
sounds a little hypocritical, but try to support your local wrestlers.
I know here in town there are locals that put on a show like 2 times a month or something.
I've been meaning to get out, but I just have been broke broke.