Final Boss in Garou: Mark of the Wolves

Galford EX

n00b
How does one get to the final boss in Garou: Mark of the Wolves? I've made it to the bird-headed guy who tells me to ask someone else, then I get the end credits. I know there is another character to fight, because I can select him on the character select screen. Do I have to perfect everyone or get a certain score to move on to him?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Chris aka Galford EX

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
If you get all S ratings or higher you will fight Kain R. Heinlein

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
As long as you have an AAA or above average, you can get to Kain R. Heinlein. So, the best bet is to get S or aboves (Even Miracle) early on, since you're likely to barely inch by on the later characters, and you should then have an AAA or above average to fight Kain R. Heinlein.

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
I think you can get triple aaa as well and get to him as i usually get to him each time i play it and know i never ever have got s in every single round

EDIT: one strange thing when use to play this game on less than level 3 i never ever got a miracle win but as soon as i played it on level 5 i got a double miracle against dong in the first fight so i guess the harder the setting the more chance you got.

<small>[ September 01, 2003, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Lee Gray ]</small>

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
D'oh is it AAA? Oh well, haven't played in a while, it was a bitch to get to play Kain. Probobly because I suck horrendously at the game.