FBI Recommends No Criminal Charges Against Hillary Clinton

Tanooki

War Room Troll
She should be up on charges the FBI felt as much but the DOJ is isn't interested, Obama's DOJ, says enough to me. Trump sucks too.

This is the perfect living version of that classic south park joke episode on elections where you vote for the living douche or turd sandwich.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

I didn't see anything in the first two url's. No evidence that the Clinton foundation was funding her campaign.

I didn't read the third (editorial) url because it was behind a paywall.

tacoguy

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Did anybody think she was gonna get more than a slap on the wrist?
Clinton or Trump? I still take Clinton but only because she's not using a platform of hate to fuel her campaign like Trump has been doing.
And yes they both are just as shitty as you can get.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
See that's what's missing from politics these days is hate campaigns. We need more of that.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
So, we should just elect an actual criminal who was ruled to be "above the law" into the highest office of the united states government because "trump is icky and will implement Reaganomics because of reasons I have no evidence of"

Trump has shown no evidence of being untrustworthy. He's been brutally honest in his campaign, for better or worse.
Hillary is a proven liar and criminal.

The only idiot who would vote for her are those who condone treason.

Trump accuses people like and idiot and acts like a child any time shit doesn't go his way. Do you think that will work out well when he has to talk to foreign nations? The reason why I say Hillary has a possibility of working out is because Bill was just as corrupt as she is (possibly even more) and the economy flourished with him in office. Now Hillary is not nearly the smooth talker Bill is and when she was on the hot seat as secretary of state she left office so that's the reason why I say one good chamber in that gun.

Trump is an asshole who is out for himself. You bring up Saudi Arabia, but Trump has Putin pulling for him. That makes me feel safe. Put him in office is a 100% chance shit will hit the fan. However the alternative is not much better I agree.

ahcmetal

Super Spy Agent
10 Year Member
I'm not really seeing this pure "hate" from the Donald that people keep talking about...

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'm actually surprised that anyone is surprised that she won't be facing charges...

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Are you one of those retards who thinks enforcing our borders is racism?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I'm not really seeing this pure "hate" from the Donald that people keep talking about...

http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...-results/2016/05/trump-ted-cruz-father-222730

http://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-keeps-up-attacks-on-judge-gonzalo-curiel-1464911442

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trump-accuses-us-troops-stealing-money-iraq

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-opposition-224397

http://fortune.com/2016/06/22/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-china-jobs/

I can keep going, but his whole campign is based off of accusing people of shit. Just google Trump Accuses. I just did. Btw there was also Trump rapes 14 year old girl in there as well. LOL Traitor or Petefile Rapist.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
can norton9478 be less retarded .. nope.

This is
Hillary Clinton thread .. forget about Trump for few moments fellows. Don't fall victim to retard logic from the above mentioned pigeon-brain.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

You mean the guy who constantly belittles and insults anyone that even comes close to criticizing him?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
One truck will be holding weapons and explosives, the other massive amounts of drugs.
Opening borders with Mexico invites all the crime and cartels that infest it now to infest us as well.

It's suicide.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,

yLDWu8P.jpg

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
One truck will be holding weapons and explosives, the other massive amounts of drugs.
Opening borders with Mexico invites all the crime and cartels that infest it now to infest us as well.

It's suicide.

Hahaha. You act like America and it's easy to get gun laws, Bloods and Cripts gangs, and crazy rednecks arming up waiting for the next "ni**er" to pass by his lawn will get two in the head in apparently safe right now. Shiiiiiit lol!!!

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Hahaha. You act like America and it's easy to get gun laws, Bloods and Cripts gangs, and crazy rednecks arming up waiting for the next "ni**er" to pass by his lawn will get two in the head in apparently safe right now. Shiiiiiit lol!!!
Oh, no, the guns are for the MEXICANS. From our government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Or, it could be a van full of recently released "Dreamers"
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...ail-later-charged-with-murder/article/2585720

My vision of the border with Mexico is that a truck from the United States going into Mexico and a truck coming from Mexico into the United States will pass each other at the border going 60 miles an hour.
-Gary Johnson

The Libertarian Party, folks!
Libertarian.jpg

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member

It's suicide.

Liberty is a scary thing man.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member

No. Not sure why you're trying to put words in my mouth that I never even came close to saying let alone insinuating.

Are you one of those retards who thinks all Muslims are terrorists?

Do you think that a great way to strengthen our borders is to build a fucking wall???

We get it dude. You like Trump and hate Hillary.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Oh, no, the guns are for the MEXICANS. From our government.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Or, it could be a van full of recently released "Dreamers"
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/i...ail-later-charged-with-murder/article/2585720

Okay more dangerous people. Do I need to google evil immigrants from foreign countries doing bad shit in america? All Mexicans aren't evil. If cartels want to get shit over you think a wall that will cost billions is going to stop them somehow? Get the fuck out of here!

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
No. Not sure why you're trying to put words in my mouth that I never even came close to saying let alone insinuating.
Are you one of those retards who thinks all Muslims are terrorists?
Do you think that a great way to strengthen our borders is to build a fucking wall???
We get it dude. You like Trump and hate Hillary.

I was asking a question. If the shoe fits, wear it, if it don't apply, let it fly.
I believe a non-insignificant portion of muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers and have an unhealthy hatred for our very way of life. I base this upon statistics.
Israel built a wall. It's working pretty fucking well for them. The wall is just one part of the solution. It's about as useful as your front door deadbolt is.
A determined criminal can just kick your door in or break a window, but you STILL lock your door at night, right?

Just because it's not the perfect catch-all solution doesn't mean it isn't PART of a better solution than the current system.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I dislike both of them, and I'm not sure why this was a surprise to me, but now I have no hope for this nation. You either get intolerance or injustice in your president.

Last edited:

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
This is like working for a business and then opening your own business within the business using the resources of the business you work for.
BB