Fav. Weird Al parody ?

$CASHMONEY$

Edo Express Delivery Guy
After he topped the charts for a heartbeat I had to dust off my old Weird Al discs... Mans a friggin genius.

I'm stuck on 'rye or the kaiser' off the food album myself

stormy

B. Jenet's Firstmate
10 Year Member
There are quite a few good ones but I always seem to go back to White & Nerdy.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Amish Paradise and Smells like Nirvana.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
2 favorites of mine that i always go back to are 'Jurassic Park' and 'dont download this song' (the latter mostly for the video since im a huge bill plympton fan)

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
1. Eat It (Beat It)
2. Amish Paradise (Gangster's Paradise)
3. Fat (Bad)
4. Smells Like Nirvana (Smells Like Teen Spirit)
5. The Saga Begins (American Pie)

Honorable mentions: My Bologna, I Love Rocky Road, Another One Rides the Bus, Party in the CIA

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
So much good stuff... between my buddy and I growing up, we had all of the Weird Al albums on tape up to Running With Scissors. Good shit!

Some of my faves in no particular order:

The White Stuff (The Right Stuff)
Taco Grande (Rico Suave)
I Want a New Duck (I Want a New Drug)
Another One Rides the Bus (Another One Bites the Dust)

Last edited:

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
I Lost on Jeopardy
Grapefruit Diet
Headline News

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Can I say UHF? My god I loved that movie. Such a shame Orion Pictures released that during one of the biggest blockbuster movie summers EVER. Everybody was out seeing Tim Burton's Batman and Indiana Jones that a little comedy with Weird Al just got passed on. I never saw it until it came out on VHS since many of the theaters near me didn't even offer it and if they did it came and went within a week or two.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Can I say UHF? My god I loved that movie. Such a shame Orion Pictures released that during one of the biggest blockbuster movie summers EVER. Everybody was out seeing Tim Burton's Batman and Indiana Jones that a little comedy with Weird Al just got passed on. I never saw it until it came out on VHS since many of the theaters near me didn't even offer it and if they did it came and went within a week or two.

You forgot Robocop. Same summer.

The VHS was out of print for so long.. When they announced the DVD in 2002, I immediately preordered it. It's a regularly spun DVD in my home.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
You forgot Robocop. Same summer.

The VHS was out of print for so long.. When they announced the DVD in 2002, I immediately preordered it. It's a regularly spun DVD in my home.

My friend got me the VHS when the local video store was shutting down and just like you once I heard the DVD was coming out I had it ready to go in my cart off Amazon. They also announced on November 11th "The Complete Al" will be released on DVD and UHF will have a new Blu-Ray for the film's 25th anniversary, so I instantly preordered them as well.

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
Like his Rage Against the Machine parody "I'll Sue Ya". His Doors parody "Craigslist" also deserves mention since Ray Manzarek plays keyboards on that song.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
word crimes is one of his best recent songs. So many instances of error he mentions in the song I see and experience on a daily basis. Tracy Morgan said it best (and Al covered it in his song):

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Living With a Hernia the parody of James Brown's Living in America.

I FEEL BAD!

Well, there's a bunch more too. Guys a genius and puts on a hell of a concert.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
Yoda
Midnight Star
It's All About the Pentiums
Your Horoscope for Today

I'm stuck on 'rye or the kaiser' off the food album myself
The food album is a compilation... the Theme from Rocky XIII is from In 3-D. :crying: