ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Raiden328i

Not so MEGA, eh?
2e0379315aa98b96bbf5cb2d58696cae.jpg

I’ll just leave this here [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Happy for 'Pool but man, Scousers are gonna rub this in until the next pandemic rolls in.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
The PL winner is settled. Champions League will resume in August. I wonder if the pandemic break will case any surprises.

The official statement:

The 2019/20 UEFA Champions League quarter-finals, semi-finals and final will be played as a straight knockout tournament in Lisbon, Portugal in August.

All these ties will be single-leg fixtures. The games will be split between Benfica's Estádio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica (which will host the final) and Sporting CP's Estádio José Alvalade.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Happy for 'Pool but man, Scousers are gonna rub this in until the next pandemic rolls in.

If it gets merseyside to stop breaking into cars and pissing in public, then there is a silver lining.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Watched Man City playing against Liverpool (4-0) yesterday, mainly to see in what shape the Citizens are about a month before the Champions League continues. I wasn't disappointed. Right from the start, you could see that Manchester was very self-confident and unconstraint about it. Forming a guard of honor for the Reds was a masterstroke, Liverpool's own goal the icing on the cake.

Foden looks exiting, Enderson should brush up his Neuer, though. Company was not missed in this game, but this could change during the CL, where experience is valued higher, than youth. The Reds played adequate to a team that already won its trophy, but the end result shows a loss, which is nevertheless higher than expected. They do have troubles with their away games lately.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Nbcsports is unwatchable now. Commercials in the middle of an offensive break during the utd Bournemouth match, as if to say “I was in charge of NFL games and now I do EPL games.”

Someone needs to murder the entire NBC sports staff, post haste.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I misspelled both Kompany's and Ederson's names in my last post, but I was right about the latter haphazardly imitating Neuer, i.e. going (too) often outside the penalty area. This cost City a goal and in the end the whole game, which was very gripping, despite the low end result of 1:0. Mostly because of the perfect triangles Southampton's players were forming during their fiery defense, which never seemed desperate. Walker-Peters, on loan from Tottenham, was on fire, De Bruyne had a very bad day and Adams' goal was excellent. Good game.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Oh Arsenal, you're screwing the pooch again.

This rebuild will be fucking massive....

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I misspelled both Kompany's and Ederson's names in my last post, but I was right about the latter haphazardly imitating Neuer, i.e. going (too) often outside the penalty area. This cost City a goal and in the end the whole game, which was very gripping, despite the low end result of 1:0. Mostly because of the perfect triangles Southampton's players were forming during their fiery defense, which never seemed desperate. Walker-Peters, on loan from Tottenham, was on fire, De Bruyne had a very bad day and Adams' goal was excellent. Good game.

No offense but no one cares about Man City.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Premiership is boring. Championship is where it's at.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Jordan Henderson is apparently PFA Writer's Player of the Year. Deserved? Warranted?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Jordan Henderson is apparently PFA Writer's Player of the Year. Deserved? Warranted?

depends if you care about liverpool. I personally would still give it to KDB, for putting a lackadaisical MCFC on his shoulders and willing them to 2nd place. This could have been a much better side if people did their jobs, sure, but more than that, without KDB this team would be completely in shambles.

Post winter window? Bruno Fernandes, and seeing as how the league is a little late on awards, giving it a season after the work was put in, I imagine that Bruno is the odds on favorite to win the award next season. The boy is a workhorse, and given no rest over the past weeks, but still doing great things at MUFC, raising them into mediocrity, and above. To think they're challenging for the #3 spot right now - this was a team that was going to end 7th place before Bruno came in.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
depends if you care about liverpool. I personally would still give it to KDB, for putting a lackadaisical MCFC on his shoulders and willing them to 2nd place. This could have been a much better side if people did their jobs, sure, but more than that, without KDB this team would be completely in shambles.

Post winter window? Bruno Fernandes, and seeing as how the league is a little late on awards, giving it a season after the work was put in, I imagine that Bruno is the odds on favorite to win the award next season. The boy is a workhorse, and given no rest over the past weeks, but still doing great things at MUFC, raising them into mediocrity, and above. To think they're challenging for the #3 spot right now - this was a team that was going to end 7th place before Bruno came in.

Yes, Bruno is working miracles there.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Damn, didn't expect this really, but it wasn't a terrible game either.
arsenal win the fa cup 2020.jpg